shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to spend my 10k gift :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I had our 20th anniversary last week and had an amazing time away... anyway, I am having a ring made by WF to celebrate that and am using the PS gift toward it. And that's a welcome and generous thing, for sure... but the best part I think is that I really had no idea how easy it could be working with a vendor. Sad, I know... but I had so much dysfunction built up from my last experience - I even found myself applying old personal baggage to this new experience and thankfully thankfully they could stand up to it and come through better than I had even dared to hope. I really had no idea it could be so easy. I am having 3 more rings made in the coming months and I'm really excited about it. Just had to share :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Yay cehra!!!

:appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
can't wait to see it!! :appl:

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

What kind of ring?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh, awesome!! can't wait to see pictures...

and rosetta...congratulations!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's great news!! Looking forward to seeing the final products!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
mayerling|1309893442|2962127 said:

What kind of ring?

Exciting! Ditto mayerling-I want deets! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is exciting. I can't wait to see it.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1309906112|2962286 said:
mayerling|1309893442|2962127 said:
What kind of ring?
Exciting! Ditto mayerling-I want deets! :cheeky:
Thritto! This is very exciting cehra! Congrats on 20 years together - there's an achievement! :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey - sorry there's no reply from me yet - I tried to post pictures earlier from my ipad and it wouldn't let me. Love apple technology BUT... anyway, here's the first cad - just a little tweak on the band width and it's good to go :) I asked for .33 WF ES stones in there. Couple more details but I'll just surprise you with those when I get it - which hopefully will be before I have to go back to China (if I could get some dust on that I'd be so grateful, I know you all are sick of me whining about not having any bling here lol).

I'm so excited you guys! I've wanted to work with these guys for a long time. I have 3 more rings in the pipeline for december delivery... I don't want to drag it out for you guys so I'll just leave it that it's a reset for my diamond :)

Also - I am SO FREAKING EXCITED to get to the states so I can visit my diamond lol 48 hours... :D

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
erp - here's the pic lol

image001.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, Cehra!!! :love: I am excited for you to have some new projects! :appl: You need some considering your exile in another country!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Yes, I know haha I'm so deprived! I'm going to wear this as a wedder until the reset is done. I might not get it until dec, then it will be a rhr :) I'm so excited! Ridiculously so :D. I was going to have a similar ring made before I came here but there was no time and I didn't know when I'd be back in the states. It was the same ring but not a 3 stone and one of the strands was going to be melée eternity. But over the anniversary weekend dh suggested a 3 stone and this popped in my mind. I don't want a traditional 3 stone and I want the bulk of my budget to go toward my reset. I can't wait for that too!!! I think everyone is going to love it :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool!

cheers--Sharon

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
UPDATE :)

Well, the good news is its done!! And it's beautiful :) The bad news is I won't get it until Christmas (next time I'm in the USA) so no handshots... but be assured that I will take a million pictures when I get my hands on it lol

Also unfortunately I wasn't able to procure insurance so again the reset is on hold. I'm still toying with the idea of having the bands made anyway to pick up in december... but I won't be seeing my stone again for another year. It was really nice to have it for about 10 days. It was so beautiful :)

Anyway - here are a couple shots of the ring that was just made... I only have the two :(

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
whups... :D

Oh and stats again:

unplated wg - each is .33 WF Expert Selection. It's 7mm wide. It will someday be a RHR but it will take the place of a wedder until I get my stone reset etc.

cehraring2.jpg

cehraring1.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, Sara! I can't wait til you get it in person and can post more pics!

ETA: Happy anniversary!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
First off, happy anniversary!! 20 years is amazing :) also- that ring is to die for :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful, Cehra! :love: Ask WF to take a couple of handshots for you! You need to post the ring in Show Me the Bling so more people will see it!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will DS - but I really want to start a thread after I have it! This is just a follow up on the start of this thread and a sneak peak!

Thanks you guys :) I can't wait to wear it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, it's beautiful!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!! i can't wait to see more pics :) :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1312055143|2980649 said:
gorgeous!!! i can't wait to see more pics :) :)
me too!!! lol Just 22 more weeks... but who's counting?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
We decided to go to America to see our family the first 11 days of October and I got to see my newest baby nephew be born and take pictures! It was one of the most amazing things I've seen, especially since I had 3 sections and wasn't even *awake* for two of them (general anesthetic). So while I was there I got my ring!!! I posted a thread in the SMTB board, but I thought I should update this one more time with a link & pic... :)

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cehras-3-stone-helix-by-wf.166915/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cehras-3-stone-helix-by-wf.166915/[/URL]
and a picture
file.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results