shape
carat
color
clarity

girls...your E-ring worth more than your hubby''s car?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif

Yeah. My hubby doesn''t even HAVE a car - that''s how expensive my e-ring is.

No its not
7.gif

yes and my e-ring wasn''t extravagant by pricescope standards.

then again we didn''t pay for the car in the first place (hand me down) so it isn''t hard for it to have cost more.

Yes, but it isn''t worth more than mine, so that''s ok.
2.gif

Not even close.
41.gif

yes but that''s b/c he has a clunker. Newly purchased, no way.

No Way, he drives an ''08 Charger... Worth quite a bit more than my .70 ct D SI1!!!

Nope.

Yup... it is.

Yep!

Nope, his car is only about a year old.

well, my upgrade e-ring is worth a lot more than his Vette. (and his Jeep and his Harley and his bikes and his kayaks) And I deserve it!! So there!

my husband says my ring is priceless since it''s a hand-me-down from his grandma ;)

but by $ standards...not even close.

um, FI''s car is an ''01... the appraised value of the ring is more than he paid for the car when he bought it used. I don''t know what he paid for my ring, so I can''t tell you that, but the ring is probably more than the car, less depreciation. The ring is probably worth more than my ''02 Saturn too!

neither our rings NOR cars are extravagant
2.gif

No.

yup, never thought of it though. I don''t think he has either.

yup and I get more use out of it than he does a car

Nope.

I don''t think so.

We''re a one car family and drive a 1999 (or 1998) Clio that was bought 2nd or 3rd hand. I wear a 1/2 carat. The car cost much more, about 3-4 times more, when it was bought by us. Replacement value, they might be the same but I''m not sure.

HaHa! Nope! Not yet...anyway
2.gif
He''s got an''07 Mustang GT, and wants to get a new one in 2011 when they put the 5.0 engines back in them. Everytime I bring up a future upgrade (currently a .70 set in a Ritani Bella Vita) he rolls his eyes, and then I remind him about what''s sitting in the garage, and the TV, and all the other typical "boy toys" he already has or wants in the future and then he smiles and goes "yeah, I know, you''re right! It all evens out"
He knows I''m obsessed with jewelry and sparklies though, and bless him, he still wants to spend his life with me! He''s not reallllly into jewelry as much as I am, but he always tells me "I love watching your face when you talk about diamonds and jewelry, you always light up and get so happy!" So for now, I''ll just keep letting him get his toys and cars and patiently await the day I get to pick out a new diamond!
31.gif

Nope.

yep.
1.gif

Depends on *which* of his cars! Not worth more than his F-350 truck, or his 65 Mustang, but might be more than the 67 Bronco or the sand rail. We have WAY too many cars (there''s 2 more plus a tent trailer!)
38.gif

Date: 12/23/2009 5:35:35 AM
Author: TheBigT
Yeah. My hubby doesn''t even HAVE a car - that''s how expensive my e-ring is.

Same here. DH has never owned a car. I, on the other hand, had to sell my car when I moved here.
39.gif

Barely! Sadly, though, my husband drives a 1991 with 120k miles on it. So what does that tell you?
9.gif

Yep, we live in the city so his "car" is his subway pass
9.gif

For the people that don''t have cars... how do you get to places away from the city???

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP