shape
carat
color
clarity

FYI Custom Invitation Printing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Just in case anyone was wondering (which I was, so I emailed them and asked!) paper-source.com will work with customers to create invitation designs as long as they are vector-based, not trademarked or copyrighted without permission, and are in either PDF, AI, TIFF, or ESPS format. This is a dream come true for me (maybe, if the price is right) because I wanted to use a design that a friend of mine had created but was having a hard time finding somewhere to do the letterpress. It's likely that similar paper and/or invitation companies would be able to offer the same service, you just have to ask! You can also check my thread original thread on this topic for some helpful PS user suggestions on how to have a custom letterpress invitation made. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/printing-custom-invites.110796/

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Winslet! Good to know.

ETA: Also, if you are comfortable with it (no worries if not), when you get a quote on this service, it would probably be helpful to quite a few of us to get a ballpark estimates of cost.

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Mercurio Brothers does this as well, and they have SUPER cheap letterpress!

I am thinking about having a calligrapher design the suite for $400 or so bucks, and then getting everything printed through them. You just upload the file to them, pick your colors and paper style, and they print them cheap!

Anyone have experience with them? They got rave reviews on a couple of bridal sites. www.mercuriobrothers.com

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 7:36:47 PM
Author: leeNY
Mercurio Brothers does this as well, and they have SUPER cheap letterpress!
I am thinking about having a calligrapher design the suite for $400 or so bucks, and then getting everything printed through them. You just upload the file to them, pick your colors and paper style, and they print them cheap!
Anyone have experience with them? They got rave reviews on a couple of bridal sites. www.mercuriobrothers.com
Very cool, leeNY, thank you for posting! I don''t know WHY I''m so obsessed with researching invites right now considering I should be spending my time narrowing down locations (!!!), but I just am... and am horrified at the costs!

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Winslet - I''m so happy that you found a place that will work with your original design! Good ''ol illustrator comes through all the time
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results