shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny coincidence...or is it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So last night I was hanging out with my bf and I mentioned that I saw a really cute ornament on RedEnvelope.com (actually I saw it here). Yes I was shamlessly hinting that it would be a good proposal idea
emembarrassed.gif
I started to describe it and he goes "I know, I saw it" and followed it up with 'wishes really do come true" which is what's written on the ornament. I'm starting to think he reads these boards because it was just too coincidental. So if he's reading this.....Tony, I'm on to you! (I still love you though)
emwink.gif

Here's the link to the other message that was in Proposal Ideas https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-perfect-ornament.53695/

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Lol I have to admit it would be the perfect proposal!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I was actually thinking about what a perfect proposal would be a few days ago and it included a Christmas ornament on a tree. I think the holidays are making me a little melancholy. In any case, hope you have some news to share with us on the 26th!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yeah!!!!
9.gif
11.gif
12.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Hudson,

I saw (from your previous posts) that you like sapphires in halos. Have you seen www.cherrypicked.com? They sell gorgeous fancy colored stones, like this sapphire:

1.11ct Faceted Madagascar Natural Sapphire Oval Sapphire

Once you buy a sapphire, you could have a PS vendor like Whiteflash make you a gorgeous halo for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results