shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke---Help me :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I need an amazing chocolate cake recipe :) I know your an amazing kick butt cook and wanted to see if you had any goods ones... oh and a vanilla one so I can make FI a funfetti cake too :)

OH and I have some recent shoe purchases I need to show you... hint: Stuart Weitzman, MBs :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly BB, I'd check out the Cupcake Thread. I'm not a huge chocolate cake person, and I only make it for cool people (my dad is the only one who has gotten one from me), and I don't remember which recipe I used, because I pulled out more than 3 cookbooks that day.
7.gif
I'm sorry.

This one by Nigella looks good though!

As for shoes...I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: What kind of vanilla cake? I have a great brown sugar cake that everyone seems to love if that sounds interesting. And I love pound cake...

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Hey BB!

Chocolate cake is the only kind of cake I have made from scratch so far and I quite enjoy the recipe. The cookbook I use is at home right now and I won''t be home until tomorrow night but I will post it when I get home.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmm, I want the brown sugar cake recipe. THAT sounds delicious
18.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol MaggieB. Well let me know elsewhere...

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
FYI on the front page of Martha Stewart's website they link to "Favorite Cake Recipes" -- I haven't tried any of them, but it's something to look at!

ETA: And it's freakin' driving me NUTS looking at the photos of all the various cakes. I have such a terrible sweet tooth...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol TheBigT. You're making ME want cake!!!

I feel so bad about not having a recipe, but I'm just NOT a chocolate person. I'm ok with it if it's an accent, but not the main flavor. If I'm craving chocolate, then something is WRONG.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 7:16:35 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Lol TheBigT. You''re making ME want cake!!!

I would like your brown sugar cake, please. I suppose just the recipe will do. Please? :) is it in the cupcake thread?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s not actually... I shall type it up for you later. Where do you want me to post it?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks freke... I''ll try that one... I found a few other just thought I''d see if you had any first :)
I got these in the clear silver and gold color :) Ill have to take a real life pic...so much prettier and livelier in person.

bbmbshoes.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You got the Manolos? I love those SWs!!!! So pretty!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
BB - You naughty girl.
27.gif
I LOVE them!
What''s going on with the hawt swarovski''d out ones?? Do they need a new home?
31.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I dunno I have like i think 5 pairs of shoes now? LOL... i have the silver strappy ones, the purple flats, the pink ones, the MBs, some tiffany blue flats... LOL... I should decide soon...
FI just loves the Manolos though... those are his fav...hence the reason I have them LOL.. i was thinking maybe i''d wear them for my TTD session to get some good shots...

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 1:00:31 AM
Author: blondebunny
I dunno I have like i think 5 pairs of shoes now? LOL... i have the silver strappy ones, the purple flats, the pink ones, the MBs, some tiffany blue flats... LOL... I should decide soon...
FI just loves the Manolos though... those are his fav...hence the reason I have them LOL.. i was thinking maybe i''d wear them for my TTD session to get some good shots...
YES - You MUST do this.
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we need a BB wedding shoe thread. So you should get on that.
3.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Where did you find the Tiffany blue flats? I originally wanted blue flats, then I found some pink silk ones. I am not opposed to have two pairs of shoes though.
1.gif

I''ll post that recipe later on when I finally get home.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
LOVING those shoes! They look great on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results