shape
carat
color
clarity

Fox News Producer Arrested for Child P*rn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
There are disgusting sickos everywhere. Literally. They''re somebody''s neighbor, family member, teacher, co-worker.

What I can''t understand is this: if they know this stuff is illegal, and the FBI watches for activity online, why the heck would they visit the sites or download this garbage? Do they want to get caught? Surely they must know that they will.

Same with the female teachers sleeping with little boys; did they see it go well for the other women who were prosecuted for it?

What goes through their minds? You gotta wonder.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:09:18 PM
Author: HollyS
Especially this bozo who''d ALREADY been arrested once. But since he got only 3 yrs. probation for 6000 illegal images I guess he didn''t learn his lesson.

The really super vile descriptions of what was found are over at Smoking Gun. But I won''t link it. Too awful.

And I agree that these folks are all over. I know *personally* of at least one incident at two different children''s networks. (Which tend to attract this particular flavor of scum).

What I wonder about this FOX NEWS case is ... his previous arrest was public. They are in the news gathering biz. Really? REALLY? *This* is who you want representing you?
14.gif
The guy who by 19 yrs old was already in possession of 6000 graphic heinous images of children being abused?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
There''s no accounting for this huge gaffe in the HR department at FOX. They must surely do background checks . . . .

It does boggle the mind.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Deleted.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I''m never watching Fox channels or using Fox products EVER again. *snark*

LMAO.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:09:18 PM
Author: HollyS
There are disgusting sickos everywhere. Literally. They''re somebody''s neighbor, family member, teacher, co-worker.

What I can''t understand is this: if they know this stuff is illegal, and the FBI watches for activity online, why the heck would they visit the sites or download this garbage? Do they want to get caught? Surely they must know that they will.

Same with the female teachers sleeping with little boys; did they see it go well for the other women who were prosecuted for it?

Very true indeed. Check out www.familywatchdog.us to find out what pervs live near you.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I wish we had a barf emoticon on this site
14.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw this-DISGUSTING. I hope he goes to jail for a long, long time.

And on a side note, I can''t believe Fox hired him without doing a background check. I thought that was standard for most HR departments.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Mr. Bruns, you make me sick.

vomit12345.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Makes me sick! I agree with the others who said it''s crazy he was even hired!! You''d think a background check with be the norm? Guess not!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
These types of cases really turn my stomach.

What I want to know is, how do these monsters continue to think they can get away with it? Unbelievable.
38.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who knows, but I suspect they think they''re above the law, especially someone at a place like Fox News. I know, it''s a contradiction...The egotism that''s out there is astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results