shape
carat
color
clarity

Found a necklace I love for the wedding!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Since we were all drawn to this website because of our love of jewelry, I thought I''d share my purchase for our wedding with all of you!! The pearls are freshwater "potato" pearls and I don''t think they''re perfect (esp. because I only paid $35.00 on eBay) but I don''t care- I''ve been looking for a special cross to wear on my wedding day and I think this is it. Please tell me what you think!!

71_2.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! There''s something very Marie Antoinette-ish about it! What is your wedding gown like?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it on you!
36.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool! It''s a great piece--can''t wait to see it with your dress!

chickflick

Shiny_Rock

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Chickflick -- that dress is AMAZING. THat''s *exactly* something that I would pick for myself! I love the drape, the flow, the simplicity, and how flattering that waistline must be! FINE JOB!!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, great dress & the necklace will look lovely.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Hey dress twin!
face23.gif
I love the necklace you found! I am debating wearing a gold heart necklace with baugettes all around it that is my mom''s. (Something borrowed!). But I am not sure about the gold with my otherwise white jewelry. Anyway, great find! I can''t wait to see you in your dress.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results