shape
carat
color
clarity

For those of you with tension settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
what kind of band do you have? Do you have one at all?

I am in the process of band shopping for something to go with my G&A/Eightstar tension set e-ring, and am having the worst problem finding a band to go with it that I really really like.

Would love suggestions or pics of what you all have yours paired with (or would pair with it. TIA!

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
When I purchased my tension I was looking to just match the band shape. However the store where I purchased mine recommended not wearing anything as the two metals rubbing together can wear the tension band causing the tension to fail. This was a recommendation from the manufacturer, Steven Kretchmer. I was a little disappointed but just opted to wear one ring as I really liked the tension, I just added a few diamonds to the tension to set it off.

I'd suggest you confirm this with your jeweler though, your manufacturer may have a different perspective on this.

If I was going to have multiple rings I would probably stack one on either side of the tension for balance and match the shape of the band, although not the width.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the one I'm getting (hopefully next week) is not an e-ring, but I did talk to Bruce Boone (who's making it) about the possibility of later adding on two very narrow bands with embedded diamonds to wear stacked with it. I like the idea of keeping it balanced. He said that should be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results