shape
carat
color
clarity

For Iceman...oops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
An H2 had a fight with a Dodge Ram 3500 Duelie...the hummer lost.

Be careful out there Iceman!

oops.jpg

andrea

Shiny_Rock
I'm thinkin' neither one of them look so hot
2.gif

Ice, I saw something on T.V. (maybe you did too) about the Hummer being a gas guzzler, like any other SUV. What kind of gas mileage do you get, both in town, and highway?
I'm lucky to get 14 mpg with my Explorer, and my husbands pick up is worse. 10-12 mpg.
We're thinking of upgrading to diesels(sp?)
sick.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Something to say about Ram Tough
1.gif

Mine has a grill guard on it, maybe that would help
1.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
andrea

I saw the same thing about them being gas guzzlers.

I find it odd that they pick on the poor little hummer
1.gif

I was down in Florida over the weekend and the boats down there have to be worse ?
What about heating these big houses up north ?
What I spend extra on gas a year does not compare to many things.

I also got a $30,000 tax brake on the beast for the weight, I guess its a legal loop hole that puts it into the farmers catagory?

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/13/2003 7:29:43 AM Iceman wrote:

Something to say about Ram Tough
1.gif

Mine has a grill guard on it, maybe that would help
1.gif

----------------

Hee hee...this is my mom-mobile! Gotta love a Ram. Eventually we'll be trading it in for a diesle (sp?). Hubby wants to get another boat in a few years, so we'll need something to trailer it.

I like my vehicle as I like my man...strong, secure, able to get you out of a rough spot, powerful and sexy. And you have got to love the sound of that engine when you rev it up!
naughty.gif

My truck.JPG

andrea

Shiny_Rock
Ice,
That's interesting about the tax break. Cosidering we can't use our actual tractor for a deduction. We live on a small acreage, but they consider us residential, and not agricultural since the piece we live on was once part of an 80 acre farm field. Strange, eh?
The point I was making about the SUV's was that people are accusing us owners of being supportive of the war, and Iraq. Darn, whats the diff if we use it in our vehicles or not. I can see their point, but what more can they ask for. We drive american made vehicles. Take the beef up with the manufacturers.
What kind of statement would we be making if we all drove around in Toyotas for the gas mileage. You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Are you the only one in the area with that banana yellow hummer?
2.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is white (see picture of the iceman in action
1.gif
)

the yellow one is owned by Gabrilison heating and Air (everything they have is that color )

the other white one Rita O. Drives they own all the Big car washes and have a sand blasting business also.

There is two black ones

The son of "Jims Ribs" owns that one

One of the owners of that new resturant "5" owns the other.

Then last but not least a burnt red one , I dont know about that one.

Not too many for this area .

So, most people keep track of me
sad.gif
Of course the lic. Plates "Iceman" does not help any
1.gif
Its the best advertisement money I could have spent
1.gif

I saw a large increse of customer referrals after the purchase. Last month was the biggest month since I opened the store, Im have a great year.

mudlineSM.jpg

andrea

Shiny_Rock
Your diamond business, or do you also have a car lot?
Impressive pics BTW.
They are an interesting vehicle, but do they ride like a "sherman tank"? And what kind of seating do they have?
3.gif

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
Funny thing is, they weigh so much that sometimes you have to be careful about posted limits on small bridges!

andrea

Shiny_Rock
How much exactly do they weigh?

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
They weight 3 1/4 ton.

This has the luxury package on it . Air suspension, all leather , voice activated cell phone , on star system ect.

Its a smooth quite ride. People are impressed on how smooth the ride is.

Its funny that all the jewelers in the area are hurting and they see me driving around in this and their remarks are "his prices cant be lower then ours look what he drives"! They have not grasp the concept that there is another world outside of this area
1.gif
Also take care of the young kids they will have money later down the road.

Im making a killing on the kids I took care of on little stuff 13 years ago and broke college kids that needed a break.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results