shape
carat
color
clarity

For Fun- Show Your LIW Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
So, I saw this in Jewelry the other day, and I thought it would be fun in the LIW for everyone to post their jewelry collection! I have a lot of jewelry, although it''s not all SO expensive- other metals such as silver, even copper. SO I will post mine, and everyone feel free to post one of your "collection"!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry technical difficulties, and I''m getting frustrated
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry it's so small. Anyways, if anyone else wants to post feel free and I will get pictures of mine ASAP! Feel free to talk about the sentiment behind the jewelry, where you got it, etc.
1.gif

phpH8WOynPM.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Here are my gems - I also have a pair of diamond studs and a ton of silver pieces. I just don't have pics of them

IMG_0788all3w.jpg

IMG_0743tsav2.jpg

IMG_0724_3.jpg

IMG_0439_1.JPG

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
So here are a couple new pics I took. The first is a snap shot of my favorite pieces. These are all pieces I bought for myself except the necklace at the bottom. That is my grandmother''s e-ring diamond. She sent it to my dad set in a tie tab. He had no idea what to do with that, so he let me reset it. I like this necklace because it looks like an antique. It is 18 ct WG.

IMG_0818web.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of all the Tiffany''s pieces

The first on the left hand side are the earrings BF got me for Valentine''s Day. The cross is a present my father gave me. It is kind of a sad story. My mother is Polish as was Pope John Paul II. They both passed away the same year. He gave it to me to remember them. I don''t wear it much because I am not that religious, but I will always keep it. The bracelet is a gift that my sister''s godmother gave as a high school graduation gift. The rest of them do not have any special meaning to them.

IMG_0819web.jpg

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
LtlFirecracker, I adore the ring in the second photo! Are those leaves engraved on the band?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 12:08:44 AM
Author: misskitty
LtlFirecracker, I adore the ring in the second photo! Are those leaves engraved on the band?

Thank you! Yes they are. That is an old estate piece. I was kind of on a budget and went in looking for anything that worked. I think this setting just worked out great.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I have that same tiff bracelet! :D

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 11:12:07 AM
Author: tlh
I have that same tiff bracelet! :D

Its fun, I wear it out pretty often. I have had it for 10 years and I still love it.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have many photos of everything I have. But I did do a photo shoot of my 3 lovelies I got for Christmas!
2.gif

many more photos here of my 1.50ct cushion cut amethyst

dgam25.1.jpg

I love this shot because I was dreaming of a 1.50ct diamond and how it would look on my finger...
31.gif

dgam24.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Another darling! Elsa Peretti Tear Drop pendant
dgtear3.jpg

And my Tiffany Crystal Star pendant
dgstarp4.jpg

more photos of these 2 lovelies here

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I've also got (but currently have no photos of):

(from Tiffany)
Return to Tiffany oval tag necklace
Return to Tiffany oval tag bracelet
1837 cuff bracelet
Sevillana pendant
Elsa Peretti Pearls by the Yard necklace
Elsa Peretti Open Heart pendant
Elsa Peretti Bean pendant
Figure Eight necklace
Paloma Picasso Loving Heart pendant

Then I have 2 rings I wear from FF (not from Tiffany) they are both 'cheapie' rings set in 10k gold. The one ring has a very tiny diamond and the other ring has a oval ruby with 2 teeny diamonds set on either side...

I've been thinking a lot the past few months about getting a Tiffany silver ring to wear instead of these 2 rings that I wear because he bought them for me many many years ago when we were younger. I sort of feel like I've grown out of them. But, I just don't know that I would wear the other ring once I get an engagement ring (as I intend not to wear the 2 I have once engaged.) But....I like the idea of a middle finger RHR ring....I don't know. lol

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl: I was hoping someone else would show off. I didn''t be the only one. I love your necklace. I would love to have something with a gem stone from Tiffany''s. Maybe someday. You have a ton of silver stuff. I would love to see a pic of them all together.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:23:36 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Dreamgirl: I was hoping someone else would show off. I didn''t be the only one. I love your necklace. I would love to have something with a gem stone from Tiffany''s. Maybe someday. You have a ton of silver stuff. I would love to see a pic of them all together.
Thank you!

I do have a ton of silver stuff. I''m looking over the list thinking I''ve left something out lol I would really like to have a photoshoot of everything! I plan on doing that SOMETIME
2.gif
I''ve been wanting to do it for months now...I''ve got to make it happen.
31.gif

I love your stuff. Is that an emerald set in that ring??

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I also just remembered I've got a pair of oval opal earrings set in 14k gold that my Grandmother gave to my Mom and my Mom gave to me...

And my Grandfather's wedding band.
5.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
No its a tsavorite. I am a total fan of tsavorites after getting this stone.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
oh ok....it's GORGEOUS...
I see your Sevillana earrings!
36.gif
Is that the EP Bean earrings I see too??

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:41:37 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
oh ok....it's GORGEOUS...

I see your Sevillana earrings!
36.gif
Is that the EP Bean earrings I see too??

No it's the tear drop, they are the exact same as your necklace. I used to wear them all the time. Now they need a little polish. It is amazing. If you keep your pieces in the bag, they do not tarnish. I kept the tear drops out because I wore them so much. The yellow gold rose earrings (in the jewelry box pic) are from Tiffany's too, they are the only gold piece I have from there, and I am allergic to them. So I only wear them once in a blue moon
8.gif

ETA: Thanks for the complement on the tsavorite

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:47:01 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
No it's the tear drop, they are the exact same as your necklace. I used to wear them all the time. Now they need a little polish. It is amazing. If you keep your pieces in the bag, they do not tarnish. I kept the tear drops out because I wore them so much. The yellow gold rose earrings (in the jewelry box pic) are from Tiffany's too, they are the only gold piece I have from there, and I am allergic to them. So I only wear them once in a blue moon
8.gif

ETA: Thanks for the complement on the tsavorite
Your welcome!

OOOOH ok... It's hard to tell because they are turned on their sides and kinda look like the Bean from here. I keep all my stuff in their bags and boxes and wipe them off every night with a Tiffany polishing cloth to keep everything in good shape. I've taken my RTT tag necklace to be cleaned at the store a couple of times though. It never really tarnished too bad..

I hear you on the allergies situation. My Mom has the same problem and I think I might too. Some gold earrings make my ears BURN like fire when I wear them so I think I can't wear some gold earrings too. I've talked to a SA about wearing platinum earrings and she said she hasn't heard of anyone having problems with platinum. So...you don't have that problem with the silver? I've had my heart set on diamond earrings for a while now. But would love some silver ones if they wont irritate me.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I have never had a problem with their silver. My diamond studs (from WF, not Tiffany''s) are in platinum because of the allergy reason. I wanted to save the money and set them in WG, but I figured it would be a lot more expensive in the long run if I had to change the setting out (especially since it can take up to 2 weeks for an allergy to develop, and the return period was 10 days). I have had no problems with those earrings. I think platinum is the way to go for me when it comes to the ears.

A long time ago, I talked to the sales people about the gold. They were shocked and stated they use hypoallengic material in everything. But being they probably get their stuff from several different sources, I am not sure they can totally control that. I would ask them if they use nickel in any of their stuff. That is the usual culprit for allergies. A lot of places that make silver have figured this out and removed it (I believe Tiffany''s does not use nickel in their silver), but it is still used a lot in WG. I am not sure what I am allergic to in their yellow gold. I am not allergic to all YG earrings.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I figured I''d attach pictures of some pretties... I got these from my MIL, which works since my DH''s bday is in January, and I have a red dress to wear for a wedding - the garnets work out great! They are about 10mm for the earrings, cushion cut, and set in 18k yellow gold.

my earrings and necklace set!.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
LtlFirecracker- Your gems are beautiful. I used to make jewelry in high school, and I would have killed for those to put in my pieces!

Dreamgirl- I love your tiffany''s collection! I think it goes with everything and you can wear some of that stuff almost everyday!

TLH- I love garnet and your collection is awesome!

Well- I am having some resizing issues with my pictures, so anyone who is good at that, let me know and then I can finally post my collection- I have two pictures!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Iloveasschers: Change the quality of your photo and than that will allow it to be a a larger size but still be <100kb. The gemstones are fun. And they were not that expensive (well for the little loose ones).

tlh: Love that red. Very pretty.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 7:05:22 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Dreamgirl- I love your tiffany''s collection! I think it goes with everything and you can wear some of that stuff almost everyday!
Thanks! And I do wear these pieces daily
27.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
tlh- I especially LOVE the earrings
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! They are a pretty fun to wear... and I am not a fan of YG really...but with some pieces... it works...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results