shape
carat
color
clarity

First fitting with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday was a great day! With going over the flowers, the cake, and my first fitting, I am now even more excited for the big day in 9 weeks!!! I only could upload the pics from my fitting so I will start with those! The good news is that all of my very hard work at the gym and with my trainer has totally paid off and my dress is big in all the right places and I think I am even going to go sans spanx as they made a strange line under my dress. As of now, it has to be taken in on the sides, I am getting cups sewn in, and I am doing an "over" bustle so you can see the detail on the train.

first pic... pre fitting, just showing the train that I love!

fitting 1.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
side view of pins

fitting 2.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
last one. I love the way the dress sparkles in this type of light!

fitting 4.jpg

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
SQUEEEEEE!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

This is a red carpet dress, all the way!!!!!

You look INCREDIBLE. Watch what happens when you show up to walk down the aisle and everyone gets up to look at the bride...there''s going to be that palpable, stunned hush that falls over the crowd...Seriously.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look amazing! Absolutely fab. Love your dress.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You look fan-freaking-tastic! Gorgeous! Congrats on all of your hard work paying off.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is divine! I love the sparkle!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous on you - you look stunning! i can't wait to see the wedding pics! I see in the one pic, you have a little bustle...it looks so pretty!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness that is out of this world fabulous! You have such a knockout figure!
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
You ladies are all so pretty!

Modernsparkler: Your dress is beautiful and I will agree with everyone and say that you really do look amazing!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
One word...STUNNING!!!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Amaaazing! Yay for it being smaller!!
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif

What dress is it?

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
You look fantastic - your FI will be floored!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous dress for a lovely lady! You look fantastic!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You look amazing, and the dress isn''t even taken in yet. You''ll be the hottest bride ever!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That dress is beautiful, and you look just gorgeous in it! I love the train and the shimmery detailing, too.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. You all are so amazing and I appreciate the compliments so much. I have seriously been really sweating it out at the gym and I am glad to see it has paid off. Now I have to just keep it up!

akmiss- it is actually made by Private Label By G... it is style 757. The pictures of it online are terrible, and I am not even sure if they make it anymore. I was between this dress and a Lazaro and I am so glad I picked this one and saved the $$$!

I can't wait for FI to see it!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
MS, you look sparkly and terrific!! That''s a gorgeous gown on you. Have you picked a veil yet? If not, stick with something in the length you have in the first photo. It frames your face but doesn''t hide the detail on the back of the dress.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 12:28:34 AM
Author: CrownJewel
MS, you look sparkly and terrific!! That''s a gorgeous gown on you. Have you picked a veil yet? If not, stick with something in the length you have in the first photo. It frames your face but doesn''t hide the detail on the back of the dress.
CrownJewel, thanks so much! I do love the sparkle and it is reflected in other elements of our wedding! As for the veil, I am doing basically the same elbow length as I had on, but it has no ribbon edge and is double layers. I was thinking the same thing about not hiding the back of the dress and since we are getting married on a tented patio at a gofl club, I thought the lenght was perfect!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
MS, you look gorgeous! Your dress is beautiful and photographs amazing too! I can''t wait to see actually wedding pics!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
You look amazing! What a gorgeous dress!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow and wow! The dress look divine on you - best wishes for your big day!

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is beautiful
30.gif
and you look SUPER FABULOUS in it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I love the all the detail!!
30.gif

I am trying to shape up before DH comes home in a month or so..do you mind if I ask what you are doing and how often you do it? How long have you been doing this?

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 11:24:38 AM
Author: rockin11
Your dress is beautiful
30.gif
and you look SUPER FABULOUS in it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I love the all the detail!!
30.gif

I am trying to shape up before DH comes home in a month or so..do you mind if I ask what you are doing and how often you do it? How long have you been doing this?
Hi rockin, thanks so much! Since January, I have been working out with a trainer once a week for an hour doing lots of different sets of anything from lunges with bicep curls, to pullups, etc. The key has been to combine 3-5 different excercises and do them in sets of 3 with only 45 second breaks to keep up my heart rate. Then I do a kickboxing class 1x/week, a lifting/toning plus abs class 1x/week, then I do 1-2 other days where I lift for 25 mins. and then do 30-45 minutes of cardio. I have lost 8 lbs. but also lost like 8% body fat in 9 weeks. I have also cut down on some carbs and tried to overall eat better snacks and limit dessert, my weakness, but overall I can say mostly the changes have been due to the working out. I will likely never be in this good of shape again once I stop this routine, but it is so worth it for the big day!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning! The dress is just lovely!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results