shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite smells...

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Fabuloso! I mix it with rubbing alcohol and water to clean my marble in the kitchen.
My niece just told me about a very expensive laundry detergent. It’s called Glamorous Diva. You add a capful to non scented regular laundry detergent..no fabric softener. The smell is amazing but very strong so you shouldn’t use the amount on the bottle. I can’t wear perfume when I wash my clothes in it because the scent is still there. I went to the doctor yesterday and she said I smelled really good like clothes hung out in fresh air. Lol It’s very expensive. It will last forever just adding a capful to your wash.I bought it on Amazon.

I will have to look it up. Normally I just can’t tolerate perfume or cologne. Especially floral (rose, etc) scents bc they give me a tremendous headache.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I have a few more random scents I love. First Johnson’s baby lotion and baby oil. I just love the original scent and always carry a trial size on me.
I also like the smell of Vick’s. I know I’m weird. But anything eucolyptus/menthol/ peppermint smelling I like. In the summer I usually make my own mosquito spray with peppermint and lavender essential oils and distilled water. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been bitten.
Also now that I’m thinking more about it, I love the smell of HOPE by Dr. Aroma. It’s just such a nice smell for the house. Even my mail lady asked me what the smell was so for Christmas I gave her a home spray. Also I gave it to some co-workers as well. I discovered at a resort in Mexico and I had to ask them what it was.
I purchased the Hope oil and make my own wall flower scent with it. I just used the old Bed Bath and Beyond Wall flowers inserts and filled with drops of Hope and add distilled water.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I have a few more random scents I love. First Johnson’s baby lotion and baby oil. I just love the original scent and always carry a trial size on me.
I also like the smell of Vick’s. I know I’m weird. But anything eucolyptus/menthol/ peppermint smelling I like. In the summer I usually make my own mosquito spray with peppermint and lavender essential oils and distilled water. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been bitten.
Also now that I’m thinking more about it, I love the smell of HOPE by Dr. Aroma. It’s just such a nice smell for the house. Even my mail lady asked me what the smell was so for Christmas I gave her a home spray. Also I gave it to some co-workers as well. I discovered at a resort in Mexico and I had to ask them what it was.
I purchased the Hope oil and make my own wall flower scent with it. I just used the old Bed Bath and Beyond Wall flowers inserts and filled with drops of Hope and add distilled water.

Ooh, Vicks! I don’t need to be sick to hold that jar under my nose. It smells so good!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tubor roses
A bag of various Halloween candies(smell your kids' bag after trick or treating I swear it will bring you back to your youth)
Mr. Clean with Febreeze
Vanilla
l'Intredit perfume (vintage-not the new stuff)
Fresh pop corn
Onions and garlic cooking in butter
My sage bread stuffing
My daughters' heads when they were bald babies
Johnson's baby lotion and powder
Gasoline before the unleaded variety came out
Campfire
Fresh brewed coffee
Christmas tree in house
Ground beef and onions cooking
Frying bacon
Steak cooking on a charcoal grill

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Im not sure if I have an all time favorite smell but I do like the way my child smells and the smell of manure reminds me of my grandmothers farm

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My kids' skin when they were babies (definitely NOT now as they are smelly teens, haha)
My dog's paws (like Frito's corn chips!)
Lavender
Post-rain smell
Freshly fallen snow
Freshly mowed lawn
Apple pie in the oven
Baking bread

Adding to my list above:

Nail polish
Sweaty dog BO after coming in from a lot of exercise (but only MY dog's BO! :bigsmile:)
Fried bacon
Fresh laundry with tons of fabric softener
Minty smells
Campfire smoke
Jasmine

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puppies

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG !
i got so worried for you all for a moment
i thought i was on the worst smell thread :lol:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
The fresh air smell, early on a summer morning.
Sweet peas.

The smell of new babies leaves me scratching my head. I even sniffed them (my own babies (never a stranger's!)) but...nothing.

Baby 1 smelled of sick and baby 2 of jam. Strangely, I do now like the smell of baby sick and strawberry jam =)2

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
My grandmother had a wardrobe that smelled magical. Sweet and almost powdery. Kind of like Coty loose face powder, which also smelled amazing. Do they still sell that stuff???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results