shape
carat
color
clarity

fantastic news! need dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I lost my job about 2 weeks ago and I have an interview at a graphic design company on friday. I''d be selling graphic design services to clients around where I live in town and I''d get a basepay plus commission so that would be fantastic. Since I have a degree in Graphic design that is why they are interested so I need some dust that I get this job! It would be so great to not have to commute!

On another note, I got a mild concussion last night. I''m ok but can always use dust that none of the symptoms where I would need to go back to the ER to get checked out again arise. Basically Fi was bringing the digital camera in the bedroom so pepper wouldn''t play with it and he was swinging it around his finger by the drawstring and it flipped off and conked me in the head. It sucked but I''m ok :)

and thats my update lol

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Awww smurfy! Dust for your job interview and head boo-boo!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Ouch!!
6.gif
Sending dust for both the interview and quick healing!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending you dust! Hope you feel better soon too!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
DUST DUST DUST! and some more for your poor head!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TONS of dust!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
thanks ladies, you are awesome :)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bummer about your head but YAY about the job!!! WOOHOO!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
***DUSTING***

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great smurfs! Sending you tons of dust and luck...

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Well apparently I would need a car which I do not have right now. Ugh well at least they told me to be in touch with them when I finally do get one. I''m in touch with a couple other companies right now too so cross your fingers they work out too

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear it didn''t pan out. Any chance that you and FI could afford an older, inexpensive car. Since that was the major issue with your last job, too, it seems well worth the investment. Plus, with the economy as it is right now, I am guessing you could buy an older but reliable car for under $3K--maybe less.

Hopefully something else comes along soon!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I actually have a phone interview tomorrow morning :) then an interview with another place on wednesday and then a guy is going to get in touch with me about freelancing next week and another place asked me for salary requirements so im still waiting to hear back from them

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 4:41:21 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
I actually have a phone interview tomorrow morning :) then an interview with another place on wednesday and then a guy is going to get in touch with me about freelancing next week and another place asked me for salary requirements so im still waiting to hear back from them

This is all excellent news! Congrats! I hope you are able to find something that works for you!
36.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:09:19 AM
Author:Smurfysmiles
Basically Fi was bringing the digital camera in the bedroom so pepper wouldn''t play with it and he was swinging it around his finger by the drawstring and it flipped off and conked me in the head. It sucked but I''m ok :)

and thats my update lol

23.gif
40.gif
Luckily he confiscated it so the cat couldn''t play with it! It sounds a lot safer in FIs hands NOT!!!
9.gif

Hope the heads ok though!

FIs do some pretty stoopid things hey? I had just had laser surgery on my eyes and basically went blind for a week. The second day after surgery, FI thought he would do some sort of kung fu kick/roll over the bed thing, dived onto our bed, rolled over it and flung his foot into my head about two inches from my eyes. I was not impressed!!!!
38.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oooh honey i would not be happy either lol

i milked it though, they said no strenuous activities and i told him that meant no chores for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results