shape
carat
color
clarity

"fan" program or invitation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
hi guys,
i remember someone recently posting a picture of a wedding program (i think that''s what it was) which was done with several rectangle shaped pieces of cardstock and attached with a hole in the bottom + ribbon or something through that hole. it could "spread" open (for lack of a better word) to create a fan. does anyone remember this?
we''re thinking of doing something similar and i''m trying to find paper that would work!
thanks so much!

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi!

I see these programs on theknot all the time. If you look at the bio for knottie asianfreckles, she has the templates available for download.

HTH!

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much brgirl!

This is for my FMIL who is doing the rehearsal dinner invite/brunch invite/"things to do in LA" card.
she wants to do something like this with red, yellow, and green paper (the red one will be the rehearsal dinner invite, yellow will be brunch invite, so on), but i don''t think that she is very into cutting the paper and stuff.

anyone know of somewhere that sells any precut papers that would work for something like this that she could just print on?? i''ve looked at papersource but didn''t see anything. so far she has shown me shipping tags/yard sale tags that she is thinking of using (!)...

thanks!

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
hmmm...I did see you can buy those types of programs at http://www.custom-programs.com. They have a DIY section, so maybe you can buy them pre-cut and just print?

Also, http://www.paperandmore.com will cut cardstock however you want for $5.00 for the first pack, $2.00 for additional ones. It is pretty affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results