shape
carat
color
clarity

Even if you''re not a Patriots fan...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
3 of my best girlfriends actually sat at a table in a boston restaurant next to him and his friend came over and bought all their dinner and drinks--they were very appreciative but a bit sad that Tom himself didn''t stop by
28.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
*pant* *pant* Why do ya think I watch football???????? I feel a little pervish about it, though. He''s not thaaaaat much younger than me....I am only 31...
2.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 9:02:14 PM
Author:*~Sweetpea~*
There''s no denying Tom Brady is a beautiful man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufwukWgKfI

No offense, but I hope he''s not "passing for the other team"!

The parallels to Brokeback Mountain are a little too much for the straight gal.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't read the link, just saw that this was about Tom Brady, and all I can say is, that is one FINE man, hehe. It made it easier for me that they beat my Eagles, LOL. Actually if we had to loose to any team, loosing to the Patriots was ok. I was happy for them, after all their city has been through. But you can wrap a bow on him, birthday is next week, hehe!!!!
30.gif
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my coworkers is a huge patriots fan. Going to watch the game on Sunday. At least there are nice distractions.
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
He just broke up with Bridget Moynahan, they were a couple for over three years I think...not bad, he cleans up nicely!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve lusted after Tom Brady ever since he made his SNL debut a few years ago! DH is just a teensy bit resentful, but understands as I let him take his pics of cheerleaders at whatever game he''s lucky enough to have tickets to cause they are usually close enough for him to get good shots of the ladies, lol!

I just hope and pray he gets some good pics of Chris Daughtry during the game this Sunday at halftime--normally he and his crew go back out to their tailgating station at that point, but I''ll see if I can convince him that we PSr''s and Chris lovers need our fix!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, Tom Brady...he''s the only reason I''ll tune in to the game tomorrow!
9.gif
9.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Hee! Yep, he''s single again! Though there are rumors now that he and Giselle Bundchen are an item. Ahhh, the beautiful flock to the beautiful, don''t they?

My hubby''s holiday party was last night at Gillette Stadium and we got to take a tour of the place, so I got to walk down the same halls that Tom Brady uses and touch the field ... even I (totally not a football fan. at all) thought that was pretty cool! We didn''t get to see any of the Patriots'' stuff really, but we did get to go in the visiting locker room and try on some uniforms
4.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
haha, I def wasn''t expecting THIS much reaction!!
The video is so funny with that music, I showed it to FI (who is a HUGE pat''s fan--he''s from Foxboro, MA, after all) and he had to turn it off because he didn''t like seeing Tom Brady that way. I did though!!!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:59:42 PM
Author: FireGoddess
One of my coworkers is a huge patriots fan. Going to watch the game on Sunday. At least there are nice distractions.
2.gif
Yeah, not to sound pervy, but the bums in the shiny spandex are my favorite part
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What other reason is there to watch football besides the spandexed butts?
6.gif

Seriously, though, sorry Sweatpea...but the Bears and Colts are going to Miami! Go Bears!
36.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 11:44:55 PM
Author: monarch64
What other reason is there to watch football besides the spandexed butts?
6.gif

Seriously, though, sorry Sweatpea...but the Bears and Colts are going to Miami! Go Bears!
36.gif
I''m dissapointed that the Pats lost it so badly in the 2nd half, but I now I''m rooting for the Bears! Boooo Colts! Go Bears!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t really care who won...but my coworker was sure upset. Too bad...now there won''t be any superbowl party to go to!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results