shape
carat
color
clarity

End of year CS sale

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm saving up to set a few other stones and also for a few diamond pieces that I want, so I'm listing a few items that I rarely wear and/or I don't think I will get around to setting in the near future. I may list a few other pieces in the coming days (I'm debating whether to list my Afghan mint tourmaline ring, tanzanite ring, and Mozambique cuprian tourmaline/pink sapphire ring - but I'm really on the fence about whether to sell them or to save up money for a reset!)

All listings can be found at http://loupetroop.com/users/mochiko42

14.11 ct Marlborough chrysoprase cut by Carey Robbins
21.2 mm x 14.2 mm,,and 7.3 mm thick. Untreated.
il_570xn_159.jpg

0.52 tcw 4mm Luc Yen Vietnamese lavender silver spinels, untreated. Originally from Jeff Davies.
ps0919_0.jpg

1.92 Mali garnet. 8.30 mm x 6.90 mm x 4.90 mm.
mali_garnet.jpg

1.05 Oregon sunstone in custom hand-forged 14k yellow gold Heart of Water lotus pendant
ps05211_0.jpg
sunstone_0_0.jpg

7.86ct star rose quartz custom, hand-forged 14k YG Heart of Water pendant

13.4x12.3mm
rose_quartz_0.jpg
icm_fullxfull_49.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful gems.

Is it wrong of me to encourage you to list your cuprian for purely selfish reasons. :naughty:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Elle. :D I know.. I feel crazy for even considering giving up some of my rings like the cuprian tourmaline, but if I reset, it would be difficult to resell or reuse the current custom settings. :wall: Ah well, I will continue to think about it.

UPDATE: The spinel pair are on hold. The Oregon sunstone pendant is now sold. Other items still available. :bigsmile:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
elle_71125|1449333377|3957898 said:
Beautiful gems.

Is it wrong of me to encourage you to list your cupric for purely selfish reasons. :naughty:

haha Elle I was thinking the same thing!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update: Spinel pair now SOLD. Other items still available. :)

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I added two more items:

-- 1.52ct untreated tanzanite in custom hand-forged diamond halo ring (my gut feels a little sick listing this one because this tanzanite is one of my favorite stones so I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell.. I do want to fund my AVR upgrade next year, so someone please get this ring before I change my mind again. :cry: )

-- 1.7ct 7.5 mm green Congo tourmaline cut by Barry Bridgestock

I might list a few more items depending on what I can bear to part with. :devil:

http://loupetroop.com/users/mochiko42

tanzy_outdoor_0.jpg 2015-04-07_16_0.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit that I was so tempted by the spinel pair and I'm still tempted by the rose quartz pendant. I always admire your great taste!! I wish I had funds right now...sadly after Xmas for the kids, I really don't, lol. Good luck with your selling!! Beautiful pieces.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stones! I wish I had some $$ to spend, that Barry tourmaline is gorgeous and a perfect size! :love: I am shocked :shock: that it hasn't sold yet.

:) Hello from your instagram friend! :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I reduced the prices slightly on a few of the listings. :wavey:

Updated to add a beautiful tsavorite 5-stone ring from Yvonne Raley. I love the color combination but I realized that for greens I prefer the soft glow of emeralds. I sound silly for saying it, but these tsavs are too sparkly for my liking! :shhh:

I think my seafoam Afghan tourmaline ring in handcarved rose gold may be listed next. A PSers already had first dibs on it from several months back, but if it becomes available I will list it on LT.

http://loupetroop.com/users/mochiko42

The tsav ring is the bottom one in this photo.
zoom_0.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such great taste Mochiko!. Your rings are always so gorgeous. :drool:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Mochiko, You're collection is wonderful. I just wondered, is your beautiful Tanzanite ring still available and if it is please could you clarify the currency for me. Although its listed in Hong Kong, is it still priced in US dollars? I do like it ...and I'm very surprised it doesn't appear to have sold already! Thank you.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hounddog|1450363773|3962627 said:
Hi Mochiko, You're collection is wonderful. I just wondered, is your beautiful Tanzanite ring still available and if it is please could you clarify the currency for me. Although its listed in Hong Kong, is it still priced in US dollars? I do like it ...and I'm very surprised it doesn't appear to have sold already! Thank you.

Hi Hounddog, thanks for your interest. Yes, all prices are in US$, apologies if that was unclear (if you are a local/HK buyer I can quote a HK$ price). Please feel free to email me at the address listed on the LT listing if you'd like further details. :)

----

Separately: the Afghan tourmaline & champagne diamond ring that I mentioned previously has been sold, and is already on the way to a new home, so I won't be listing it on LT after all. :wavey:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm drooling over your neon tourmaline!!!! LOVE that one!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Mochiko, You're collection is wonderful. I just wondered, is your beautiful Tanzanite ring still available? It's gorgeous...and I'm very surprised it doesn't appear to have sold already! Thank you.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hounddog|1450364545|3962635 said:
Hi Mochiko, You're collection is wonderful. I just wondered, is your beautiful Tanzanite ring still available? It's gorgeous...and I'm very surprised it doesn't appear to have sold already! Thank you.

Oh I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to answer your question before! Yes, the tanzanite ring is still available. :wavey:

lovedogs said:
I'm drooling over your neon tourmaline!!!! LOVE that one!
Thanks! I already have two PSers in line for this one if/when I decide to rehome it. :razz:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mali garnet has been sold. The other items are still available. :wavey:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really love your chrysoprase! Gorgeous. Thinking...

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mochiko, it's very tempting, I'll have to give it some serious thought! Hope you have a great festive season.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that *pendant*-it's gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results