shape
carat
color
clarity

ebroidering garter

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s a garter on Etsy that I really want to get for my wedding garter. I have a choice to have it embroidered, which I love, but I''m not sure how I want to go about doing it. Should I have my maiden initials, FI''s initials, my married initials, or a combination of the two like a monogram?
SLB-maiden initials
ADD-FI''s initials
SLD-my married initials
ADS-combo

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I like your first initial, and your new last initial (if you''re going to take his name but bigger font) then his initial

So if it is Sarah and John Doe

sDj

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I think I would do your married initials. Can you do whole words? If so I would do your names and the wedding date and use it as a keepsake of the day.
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 9:06:13 PM
Author: tlh
I like your first initial, and your new last initial (if you''re going to take his name but bigger font) then his initial

sDj

When doing a monogram, is it his initial first or her''s?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

sDj

ditto. that''s i did for mine.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Well it is up to you, most monograms are his first then hers... but with weddings and invites always think of the door opening rule.. ladies first. So it is whatever your fancy!

35.gif

Date: 2/3/2009 10:16:50 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

sDj

When doing a monogram, is it his initial first or her''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results