shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay vendor -- source of gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mybabyblues

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone -

I am continuing a quest to find the perfect diamond band -- thought I found one at a local jeweler, then stumbled upon sourceofgifts -- ebay seller -- the rings look very pretty, and prices are pretty unbelievable. I guess I wondering if anyone has heard of them, what there thoughts are, or is this stuff to good to be true????

any and all comments appreciated
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you give us the link??

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
If the prices are unbelivable than the descriptions are probably unbelivable too. Thats my ebay cynical coming through.

You usually get what you pay for. I got my eternity band from signed pieces and can''t say enough about hem. Lots and lots and lots of people have bought from them and are happy. They too sell on ebay and they have a regular business where you can go and see in person. Their prices are reasable but not what I would cann unreal.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I don''t know much about the vendor you found on eBay...but...I did look at the feedback and it is very very good and they are not new to selling jewelery...
...they have a return policy...a good one at that...the prices are okay not great...if you want to take a chance with you should definately pay with Paypal (funded by a credit card) for the most protection...

That being said...you can probalby find what you are looking for (for a better price for what you are getting) eihter locally or with one of the p-scope on-line vendors

Best of Luck

di

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I had a look and your right the prices are good but you''d have to see it to know what the quality is like. If you can return it no questions asked why not order it using paypal and a credit card and send it back if you don''t like it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results