shape
carat
color
clarity

E Pic Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so cute! I
30.gif
J. Crew!

I think yellow heels would be super fun, or a bright green or even blue! I think that''s a perfect spring dress for epics.

I myself am partial to the tealish color it comes in, too! That could really pop in pics.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
It''s a cute dress. If you''re going with the Shell, I would wear white strappy heels or some kind of wedge. If you go with the white, I think yellow heels would look good, or maybe gold heels with gold jewelry.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think that would be adorable - its a classic style, but a little more feminine and with some fun details - very nice
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous. Love the bow.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
That's a beautiful dress - reminds me a lot of my own engagement photo dress:
Alfred Angelo dress

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I actually just bought it and it looks really cute on (except I think it would be best for someone C-cup or smaller)--so I love it! I got it in the aqua/teal, but I am sure it looks just as cute in all the colors. Also, I found it in the store, but bought it off of ebay because I found several people selling it for around $50.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you! I think I am going to get it... I was planning on getting the blue with yellow shoes Mabye these? too much color?.

Thanks for the tip Katamari - I will check ebay out. I am worried about it getting really wrinkely since its cotton. Do you think this will be a problem?

Jstarfireb that dress is really cute too! Do you have a thread with your epics in it?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! The pics haven''t been taken yet. Unfortunately, FI and I are long-distance, and the soonest we can get to our photographer together is the beginning of April (the wedding is in May). At least we''ll have them in time for the wedding, but not much before.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Morgie I think its a really cute dress and I think it matches with the yellow shoes you like. I dont think its to much color just right. I love jcrew, and I dont think it would get wrinkled that bad.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this dress is ADOREABLE (yours too jstar) - i think it would be really cute with the yellow shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results