shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you own the biggest diamond among your circle of friends?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone on here know any males of the species that wear diamonds, other than the few resident chaps on here?

I'm hoping I will get some bling at some point... and I will definitely be the only male I know owning diamonds if I do!

My husband has a blingy wedding band! This is the best pic I have of it. He is a big guy with big hands so it fits him well.

IMG_3364.JPG

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
No, but my ACA is probably the best cut MRB in the group. I actually don't think that any of my friends actually care.

My tennis coach has a gorgeous emerald cut three stone ring that I can't help admiring. She always wears her bling to the court!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Um- I think so....

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes...I will be moving in a few years where I‘m sure I’ll fit right in which makes me more comfortable. I will also have four diamond engagement rings which is definitely not the norm around here.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone on here know any males of the species that wear diamonds, other than the few resident chaps on here?

I'm hoping I will get some bling at some point... and I will definitely be the only male I know owning diamonds if I do!

My husband has a blingy wedding band! This is the best pic I have of it. He is a big guy with big hands so it fits him well.

IMG_3364.JPG

Um- I think so....

Wow, stunning ring for your Dh, @StephanieLynn !!

Way to go, @gregchang35 ! Also I seem to remember that you already carefully curate your daughter's future bling collection. Kudos

Go for it @OoohShiny !!

But you guys made me realize what an egoistic spouse I am, because my DH not caring for bling suits me just fine...so I don't have to share the family jewellery budget with him.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Only one guy, but he rocks a beautifully-cut round honker, maybe 5 ct.
When out and about I'll see the occasional gents band with a few 5 pointers.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
[USER=63032 said:
@gregchang35[/USER] ! Also I seem to remember that you already carefully curate your daughter's future bling collection. Kudos
Thanx!! I lone my 1ct asscher!
All my bling can be divided...yes, I know I will lose on the settings.... cos my fingers are big compared to theirs even when they are older....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well hello there beauties!! And vowvowvow from mine FEF7D32F-1C52-4CFA-9F32-DCEB1E73EEC9.jpeg 30B3DEE0-1AF9-42A5-A57D-9B916B1AD5A0.jpeg 8A95DC95-E5F8-4067-81DB-9B4207EC1FC5.jpeg 9EBD97AC-31AE-40EC-BABF-E074C75A19C6.jpeg
Oh and yes. No one here cares about big bling lol.

SETTERS! Squeeeeeeeeee!! Welcome, Setter sister!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Among my close friends, yes, among less close friends, probably on par with a couple. When I was working, my ring was generally larger than most. Within the family my SIL has the largest diamond. But most importantly I have the largest dog of anyone!

IMG-20190511-WA0000.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Among my close friends, yes, among less close friends, probably on par with a couple. When I was working, my ring was generally larger than most. Within the family my SIL has the largest diamond. But most importantly I have the largest dog of anyone!

IMG-20190511-WA0000.jpg

Awesoooooome!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Colored stones yes, diamonds no.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. In UK, over 0.5ct is considered as big, and mine is 1.19ct in EC which is not that popular.

DK :))

Same problem in SW France. I never ever see anything bigger than a tiny sparkly pinpoint, even on someone who could afford just about anything their heart desired... it would be unusual to see a diamond as large as 0.5ct.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I have a lovely friend with a 1.5 RB. That's not large by PS standards but they dont get too big in my neck of the woods.

voce

Ideal_Rock
No. My biggest diamonds are side stones to my square cushion ruby. I have no plans to buy big white stones.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have neither diamonds nor friends! Guess that is a "no".

cheers--Sharon

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. You rarely see diamonds over one carat here. Upgrading is not the usual either.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
None of my friends are into diamonds and most don't know too much about them. My friends and people I know (aside from one coworker of mine) are more of the CZ and moissanite crowd.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same problem in SW France. I never ever see anything bigger than a tiny sparkly pinpoint, even on someone who could afford just about anything their heart desired... it would be unusual to see a diamond as large as 0.5ct.

You're in the wrong region... Lots of family heirlooms around Versailles. Antiques (especially CS) galore. Comen on over!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Among my work friends, definitely not. But among my more personal friends yes. Mostly because I’m older and many of them aren’t married or are still just starting careers and still paying off school debts.

I definitely have the most indulgent jewelry collection though lol. My work friends have some big diamond rings but it tends to stop there. Haha I’m the only bling addict...

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DEFINITELY not, as I'm a small-handed, works-with-my-hands, rarely-dressing-up, smaller-stone understated jewelry kind of gal, BUT.........I for sure have the biggest collection of diamonds of anyone I know, 'cause, well.....I'm a Pricescoper! :drool:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. I've written about this friend on here before. She has many HUGE diamonds, notably a 12ct MRB and a 20ct radiant cut. All her diamonds are very white, D or E and high clarity too.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. I've written about this friend on here before. She has many HUGE diamonds, notably a 12ct MRB and a 20ct radiant cut. All her diamonds are very white, D or E and high clarity too.
:think: Is she available? :$$): Does she speak Cantonese?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Back in the day I was a waitress one summer at a restaurant that the local Tony Soprano types frequented. (Not the Bada-Bing lol) I saw some pinkie rings with rocks but I was an 18 yo kid and knew nothing about diamonds.

I cant even get my husband to wear a plain band, let alone a diamond. He doesnt like the feel of jewelry and kept taking his wedding ring off absentmindedly and losing it. I'd find it tied to a blanket string or dropped into an empty candlestick holder. Two rings later he gave up completely, but after nearly 34 years of marriage it's not exactly a big deal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results