shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you lay out your clothes the night before?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't lay out my clothes but I do think about it the night before, check weather forecast, mentally plan an outfit and maybe quickly check I have those clothes clean and ready to wear. I would also iron the night before if necessary so I'm not rushed in the morning. I try to do all my washing once a week (cold water only) - save it all for weekends. Thankfully I have plenty of work outfits so it's never an issue. Dresses are also my go to - very quick & easy!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, that's not good at all. I live in Skechers, I find them pretty comfortable. It's so important to have comfy, supportive shoes, especially if you're on your feet all day. If your toes are really squished then maybe you need to go up half a size? I can only wear the lace up Skechers as the slip on types are usually a wide fit and my foot moves around too much and gets pushed forward, resulting in sore toes and blisters. Ouch. :(2

Bugga
Ouch
But thanks for sharing

I should have got the slip ons
i desperately needed a shop assistant to actually help me
I have had blisters from shoes that were too big before

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't lay out my clothes but I do think about it the night before, check weather forecast, mentally plan an outfit and maybe quickly check I have those clothes clean and ready to wear. I would also iron the night before if necessary so I'm not rushed in the morning. I try to do all my washing once a week (cold water only) - save it all for weekends. Thankfully I have plenty of work outfits so it's never an issue. Dresses are also my go to - very quick & easy!

I do check the weather focasrt not that its in any way reliable here

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Bugga
Ouch
But thanks for sharing

I should have got the slip ons
i desperately needed a shop assistant to actually help me
I have had blisters from shoes that were too big before

Yes you definitely need to be fitted properly, which if like me, you live in a regional/rural area, is virtually impossible!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Only for early morning travel, like a flight. Now, that doesn't happen anymore and realistically, I don't see myself traveling for probably a good long time for pleasure. Clothes really don't excite me and just need to cover everything! I buy multiples of items if I like them. Makes it easier.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do and I don’t. It just depends on my mood and where I am going.
I just did it for work today bc I have to get up at 4 am (it is 12:30 am and I can’t fall asleep) and knowing myself I will keep hitting the snooze button until 4:40 am. I don’t have to be at work until 6 am and this new place is only 20 minutes away so I have plenty of time.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the days I work, I pick out my work clothes and set my work bag out. On my days off I wait until it is time to get dressed to figure out what I want to wear.

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Laying out clothes the night before requires a degree of sorcery and superpowers I do not possess. This is now better with scrubs, I only have to think about mask and head cover

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pre Covid I was more conscious I what I wore to work so would just make a mental note of pants or dress, skirt or suit, tights or socks, knee boots, ankle boots, loafers, sports or regular bra....

But now. Post Covid. Working from home.
I'm ashamed to say it took me a year to get to the point where I now pick which jogging suit I will wear for the week. LOL!!!
working-from-home-wfh.gif

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
still no:lol-2:
just discovered the shirt i planned to wear to work in two hours (uniform) msised the wash and was lying in the tub when i went to load the wash into the dryer :lol-2:
cutting it fine today :lol-2:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a chance... I'm lucky that I don't fall asleep with my clothes on and actually change into my pajamas :lol-2:

(I don't really but there are times I am very tempted).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results