shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you know what dress this is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m hoping that FI and I can manage to plan a semi-formal wedding because I''m not very comfortable with the formal wedding thing. I really love the Alfred Angelo 1516 dress, but all the beading on it kind of bothered me and I felt like it was "too much" for me... And then I found this dress. It''s almost identical, but minimal beading! Problem is, I have know idea what''s the designer or dress number.

Ebree and other super PS dress detective, can you find it?

s320x240.jpg

s320x240back.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow good work olyelr!! It''s a gorgeous dress anchor1... refined, classic elegance... you to a tee!

Do you want it in blue? A friend of mine got married in an ice blue dress with an ice blue veil... to DIE for!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much olyelr!
9.gif
Bonny bridal definitely has some gorgeous dresses with colour!

DandiAndi - Thanks for the compliment...
5.gif
I''m not sure in what colour I''d like it... Right now, the plan is to have a fall wedding and we''re having fall colours (deep reds, oranges and yellows), so the White/Blue/Platinum (as shown) wouldn''t exactly fit in. It also comes in White/Iridescent, which sounds more neutral so maybe it could do. I''ll have to get more info on that. BUT, there may be some big changes in our plans, so... we''ll see.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2007 3:52:17 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
Good BIG changes, I hope?
1.gif
Haha... I''ll post about that... Basically the big formal fall wedding thing is seriously starting to scare me... I really need to have a talk with J.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''ll be patient and read it later, girl. Cute new picture on your icon thingy, by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results