shape
carat
color
clarity

Disney Bridal???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried one on (without knowing it was disney) and said to the salesgirl, well the style is nice, but quality isn't what I'd like... how much is it. Then fell over when they told me price. The gowns are WAY WAY WAY overpriced. Style SB2720 is the one I tried on.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
I am absolutely in love with this Princess Jasmine dress, if they sold it in Australia, I''m pretty sure it would be THE ONE.... I was considering having something like it made, but ended up ordering something similar when we went "looking''.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I actually think those dresses are beautiful!! I always loved the disney princess''s dresses!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
But did anyone look at the maidens?? If a friend asked me to wear this...
29.gif

msw2932.jpg

Bex215

Rough_Rock
Hey kmci,

I tried on that Jasmine dress. I had had my eye on it LOOONG before I even got engaged. It was really gorgeous, but reeeally thin fabric, the kind that catches on everything and pulls very easily. I thought it was a bit overpriced as well, but I would have considered it if it had any structure to it. I was surprised at how frumpy it made me look.

Anyhow, its a gorgeous dress, but I''m sure you can find something similar (or even have a dress exactly like it custom made) for less than original dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results