shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds on Instagram

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I mostly follow jewelers and PSers who post jewelry on Instagram, but I'm looking to follow more jewelry IG accounts. I'm hoping you'll suggest IG accounts that post lovely jewelry. If you have an IG account and you post jewelry, please leave your username!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm the same, I love having loads of bling to look at! You're probably following these already but I like Gemgossip, Voiage jewellery, Gilded Lane, thejeweldiary, jewels by grace, cvb, love affair diamonds and Fiji pearls. Diamondoodles is fun too!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like _butterlanantiques, gemfever, cvb.inspired.design, WallaceChan_jewelery, sincityfinds and more..

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! Thank you both! Each of you mentioned at least one that I'm not following yet! I will add them tomorrow. My favorites are jewels by grace, Erika winters, and cvb.

I had forgotten that I've done this in the past--but I pick one of my favorites and then go to the list of the users they follow. I picked a lot of ones at random like that, but I thought Erika has great taste, so surely I will like the people she follows, too, lol. If not, I can unfollow.

While I was picking out jewelers to follow I saw Van Craeynest--hadn't thought of them on instagram, but I was excited to follow them because their jewelry is exquisite to me! I also found diamondseeker2006 and requested to follow her because her jewelry collection is TDF!!

PS: Does anybody follow the lady who paints the gorgeous canvas paintings of diamonds? Angie Crabtree I think? Her work is lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results