shape
carat
color
clarity

DF-style questions: Does your SO know your size...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...clothes-wise, shoes, even underwear?

Do you know his/ hers?

9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I shop for DH. I doubt he known his sizes
20.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh sorry..does he know my sizes? Probably. He shys away from the whole shopping experience. I don''t encourage him to make impulsive purchases for me. I have a wish list from which he can be impulsive and sizes where applicable are listed. Does that count?

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I would hope he knows my sizes in shirts, dresses, shoes and underwear since I drag him shopping with me all the time! I would never EVER trust him to buy me pants though...
20.gif
3.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I DONT EVEN KNOW MY SIZE, women''s clothing is ridiculous, I have to try on soo many different items because even if they are "my size" they still may not fit.

He knows my JEWELRY size... which is really all that matters right?
9.gif

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, we pretty much know each others sizes, though he will go shopping iwth me to pick out something for me, because women''s sizing is really weird.. so he''ll pick out things for me to try in the right sizes, but whether they fit well or not is a different story.

And his sizes are pretty easy to remember.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Clothes- maybe. I am a fairly average size.
Shoes- Yes (we wear the same size... 7 mens for him, 9 womens for me)
Underwear- not a chance. I am sure he would heavily underestimate my size.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can wear 3 sizes depending on the manufacturer, and no he doesn''t even know HIS size. I shop for him.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Clothes, check. Shoes, check. Underwear? Well, heck, even I have to guess here.

But I know his sizes, too.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know FI''s sizes and I think he knows mine.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I could tell him a thousand times, but we wouldn''t remember. He barely knows what size he wears!

I do the clothes shopping, for a very very good reason. He is both colorblind and has very poor taste.
3.gif
I love him dearly, though!

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
I don''t believe he does. I know his thought. But that''s simply because I buy everything.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Yep, he does. He buys me clothes and shoes as gifts often and always does a really good job. I think he''s a little metro-sexual!
9.gif
41.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I asked him last time this question came up on here... and he was spot-on! I have more trouble remembering his sizes than he does mine
3.gif

Does your DH know your sizes?

April20

Ideal_Rock
I have a hard enough time figuring out what size I wear, so I doubt he knows. The only size that I know he knows is my bra size, he has quite the interest in that.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am actually quite impressed that quite a few of DH's of PS'ers know your sizes. Musey, my DH is totally hopeless!! When I was a 2, he tried to buy me underwear a couple of times and ended up with at least 2 sizes bigger!!
6.gif
29.gif
. I banned him from buying me anymore clothes that. Just as well, because I hate to think what he'd have bought me when I was a size 6!! And he definitely does not know my shoes size.

I would think that most women would know their husbands' or boyfriends' sizes if we know our own, but I wondered if all men were hopeless like mine in that department, hence the question, he he
3.gif
1.gif

I do know DH's sizes - shirts, trousers, shoes etc - but for some strange reason, he doesn't like my funky and trendy style
33.gif
2.gif
. So he usually buys his stuff himself too.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
all i know is that she wears a 4.75 size ring and nothing else.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 12:47:23 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
31.gif

Good grief, DF. Buy the woman some clothes!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
only reason why he now knows mine is because I practically broke down in tears this past weekend when i tried on an OLD pair of jeans and could button them. I went from tears to screaming it from the rooftops!

And yep, i know all his sizes.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know his, but I doubt he knows mine.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/27/2009 8:49:31 AM
Author: tlh
I DONT EVEN KNOW MY SIZE, women''s clothing is ridiculous, I have to try on soo many different items because even if they are ''my size'' they still may not fit.

He knows my JEWELRY size... which is really all that matters right?
9.gif

Heh - I was just about to type that exact same sentence.

I celebrated my birthday in my hometown last weekend, and wound up crashing with a friend instead of going back to the hotel - to save me from the experience of attending brunch as a Victorian foundling in my puff-sleeved black velvet party dress, my friend loaned me some clothes.

My friend is under 5 feet tall and weighs less than a hundred pounds. I''m a busty 5''5". But she *had* clothes to loan me, because she made the mistake of buying an extra-small somewhere without trying it on. What kind of weird world of vanity sizing do we live in when I''m an extra-small?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 12:58:30 PM
Author: Steel

31.gif

He he, me also think DF was being deliberately naughty in his phrasing!
2.gif
1.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
My husband knows my ring size and shoes size, and with clothing that comes in sizes S, M or L he does okay, but he wouldn''t have a clue on sizes that are numbered.

I pretty much know all his sizes.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t even know my sizes...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

I don''t even know my size. I swear, some clothes I can fit into a really teeny size and other clothes it gets UP there. Kinda depressing.

But I do know his size.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 1:25:13 PM
Author: Phoenix

Date: 2/27/2009 12:58:30 PM
Author: Steel

31.gif

He he, me also think DF was being deliberately naughty in his phrasing!
2.gif
1.gif
23.gif
i didn''t mean it that way!! though i''m not surprise b/c it''s coming out of Steel and Phoenix''s minds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results