shape
carat
color
clarity

device to keep my ring from rolling sideways?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ScubaStog

Rough_Rock
My ring just barely fits over my knuckles, but once on my finger it rolls on its side to either my pinkie or middle finger. Is there anywhere for me to get some rubber piece or other "cushion" that keeps the ring from rolling?

I know they make a hinge but don''t want to do that b/c I have a micropave band and halo... any suggestions?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Some people get the little balls added to the inside of the band. However, they do take up some space so I don''t know if you''d get the ring over your knuckle. I have the same problem and am always twisting my ring back in position.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s a spring device that works and is more comfortable than sizing balls..I believe Jazmine had it done to her ring.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
i have a micropave ring as well and i had sizing beads put in to keep it from turining. i didnt put them in my band just my ering. i did have a stone pop out after they did it, so make sure they tighten the prongs if you go this route....

heres a pic of the beads, its really comfortable, you cant even tell they are there!

sizing beads.jpg

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Claire Boutiques, Icing, or Walmart stores sell ring snuggies that are little clear plastic pieces that clip onto the back of the ring band to make it a little tighter on your finger. They''re $3 for a bag full of different sizes.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 3:49:54 AM
Author: Jo
Claire Boutiques, Icing, or Walmart stores sell ring snuggies that are little clear plastic pieces that clip onto the back of the ring band to make it a little tighter on your finger. They''re $3 for a bag full of different sizes.
Those aren''t bad, just definitely don''t use those cheapy metal things...one place I went to put that on one of my rings, and it scratched the hell out of the ring.

bujiatang

Rough_Rock
the plastic "huggies" are pieces of tubing sliced open and cut to fractions of an inch. go to a hardware store and get a foot for a buck.

also this is being discussed elseware on the forum
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-do-you-do-when-you-got-big-knuckles.57975/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results