color
clarity

Desert island theme continued...what 3 record albums would you choose

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
The Carpenters, Elton John and Chicago just to name a few.

Btw; I love The Beatles ! ;)) so many great songs.

From All my loving to Let it be...

Here I am on Abbey Road.

IMG_0203.JPG

The Carpenters? You can't be THAT young, lol. That's a great picture, and yes a ton of great songs. I'd have to pick "I Should Have Known Better" as my number one.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Carpenters? You can't be THAT young, lol. That's a great picture, and yes a ton of great songs. I'd have to pick "I Should Have Known Better" as my number one.
Yes, so many great songs .

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
This is a hard one, but here are my 3:

Coldplay- Parachutes
Amy Winehouse-Back to Black
Eddie Vedder- Into the Wild Soundtrack

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I feel a lot younger than most of the people replying... I kept it to albums I've loved at least 15 years so I know I'd be happy listening to them forever. Narrowing it down to three was harrowing. Many favorites have been left off.

The Velvet Underground & Nico
Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary
Ratatat - literally any of their albums, but to keep to the rule, Ratatat or Classics

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds my favorite Bruce song is the Born to Run acoustic from the Chimes of Freedom album -

I love it so much

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kathy Mattea's Christmas album. I am not a country music fan but I love this album.

The Best of Bread

Casting Crowns first album. Cant remember what it is called but that album got me through some of my darkest hours.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
AC/DC, Back in Black
Pink Floyd, The Dark Side of the Moon
Prince, Purple Rain

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That one makes me smile every time. :)
Still remember listening to that song in 1965 when I was 6 yrs old living in HK.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I feel a lot younger than most of the people replying..

Haha cause you are...enjoy it @distracts. It goes oh so fast. I don't know where my twenties and thirties and forties went and uh oh my fifties are going way too fast!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha cause you are...enjoy it @distracts. It goes oh so fast. I don't know where my twenties and thirties and forties went and uh oh my fifties are going way too fast!

lol I don't know where my twenties went either... I've been with my husband for nearly ten years? It doesn't feel like that long! I guess time flies when you're having fun????

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol I don't know where my twenties went either... I've been with my husband for nearly ten years? It doesn't feel like that long! I guess time flies when you're having fun????

Well normally I’d agree with you but even these past 4 months have sped by and you might realize we’re not having any (well maybe a little) fun. Lol no matter what time is flying by for me. :/

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here I am on Abbey Road.

IMG_0203.JPG
I can't believe you were over here and didn't tell us Brits!

I would totally have invited myself for a day of window shopping for bling with you and then food in China Town :D lol

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe you were over here and didn't tell us Brits!

I would totally have invited myself for a day of window shopping for bling with you and then food in China Town :D lol
We did go to London Chinatown for dinner. I was surprised that it is so big.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tough one. Sound track American Graffiti and Forrest Gump. Dean Martin and Patsy Clines greatest hits? U2, the Police, Sinead O'Connor…...

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results