shape
carat
color
clarity

Cyber Monday 2015

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, all! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Checking in to see if you know about any good Cyber Monday deals. If so, post 'em here!

Are you looking for something in particular? Maybe a PSer can help you find it.

Not a gift, but to stock up for myself - Lucky Vitamins is having a 10% off site-wide sale tomorrow. Promo code is CBRM1115. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok happy to share some of the deals I scored.

Laundry by Shelli Segal dresses at 40% or more off at some of the major Dept stores online including Neiman Marcus (and gift card depending on how much you spend)

Stuart Weitzman 55% sale on certain styles at Nordstrom. Tempted me so I bought a new style I don't have. Boy do I hate sales tax darn nyc.
Also Stuart Weitzman website has some boots on sale.

Macy's sale with 10% cash back on ebates. Also check ebates for any online purchases as many stores are participating and the savings adds up.

Eddie Bauer 40% off online.

Cole Haan 40% off online

Campmor some nice deals

6pm.com extra 15% off today

Altrec deals up to 80% off

JCrew 50% off everything

Blue Nile 50% off select jewelry

And finally Duo boots (Ted and Muffy) 40% off

Enjoy and happy shopping!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazon has many Dorothy L Sayers books on sale for $1.99 each (they also did last Cyber Monday, when I bought all of them that I didn't already own on kindle). They are absolutely delightful mysteries.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Below are some of the offers I know about! For those of you that are Ebates users, the cash back percentages are really good today (Macy’s & Bloomingdales 10%, eBags 20%, etc.)! I love online shopping this time of year!

Target – 15% off entire website
Bobbi Brown – 20% off entire website through 12/2; 8% Ebates today
Athleta – 20% off entire site and in-store through 11/30; 8% Ebates today
Clarks – 30% off entire site; 4% Ebates today
Banana Republic – 40% off entire site (online only) through 11/30; 8% Ebates today
AG Adriano Goldschmied – 30% off entire website, 12% Ebates today!!
Paige Jeans – 20% off entire site, 5% Ebates today
Anthropologie – 25% off sale and Free Shipping
Evereve – Looks like 10% off (not sure if it is online only)
Shop Bop – 15% off $250 purchase, 20% off $500 and 25% off $1000
525 America – 40% off entire site
Chicos – 50% entire purchase when you spend $125 or more; 6% Ebates
Golfsmith – 20% off online purchases of $99 or more; 4% Ebates
Golf Galaxy – 20% off your online purchases
Shoebuy – 30% off plus 12% Ebates

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you've had a busy morning and got some good deals!

Here's an article containing information about some good deals as well as tips in a video for cyber shopping (determining best prices, some credit card companies offering protection/ assistance for later price reductions). Their best find seems to be 15% off everything at Target. http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/cyber-monday-steals-5-bargains-worth-logging-n470376

Also. LL Bean is 10% off entire order through tomorrow. The code is THANKS10.

If you like W hotels products, they are 30% off.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Lol! Just to be clarify, I have only bought at a few places this weekend...not my whole list! I am signed up with a TON of retailers for email because I hate buying full price. Also, I used to be in retail and my husband still is, so shopping this weekend (and in general) is fascinating, especially how much this weekend has evolved over the the years.

The Target deal is certainly a good deal. I feel bad though, because I guess their website has been down for a couple of hours.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, I was thinking that was quite a haul, tweezer!

Target is working now; I'm on it and found a really good deal on one of my daily use items. Target also have free shipping and returns on every order through December 25 which is really good because a lot of sites have a minimum purchase amount to qualify for free shipping.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results