shape
carat
color
clarity

Could use a proposal idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boy

Rough_Rock
You are dealing with a very unimaginative person here. I''m looking to propose in the next month or so and I need something good. Just a little background: Living in Canada (lots of snow right now which pretty much eliminates the beach), been living in a new house with her for 6 months now, both work at a fitness club, both 29 years old, and I''m too shy to do anything crazy in the publics eye. Any creative input would be greatly appreciated

andrea

Shiny_Rock
I have a friend who works in a seafood dept. at a local grocery store. She had a guy come in and purchase a live lobster. He then asked her if she (under his supervision) would unband a claw, and slip the ring on. (Replacing the rubber band) Then she put it in a small box (small enough that the lobster couldn't move around), and crossed it's legs. What he did with it after he got home, noone knows, but I'm sure you get the picture. This has to be one of the best proposal stories I've heard yet. (Just be careful getting the ring off though)
naughty.gif

Let me know what you think
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results