shape
carat
color
clarity

Congratulations Tacori and Skippy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both on your recent milestone here in our PS community and the fantastic gift!!

It is a joy to "talk" with you both!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY Tacori and Skippy!!
36.gif
you gals are awesome... both of you exemplify what makes PS such a warm and fun place to be.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations as well!! You both are always so insightful and helpful.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats guys!!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats ladies! You two are always helpful and ALWAYS do it with a "virtual" smile! Enjoy the gift and I can''t wait to see what you two choose!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to both of you
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
2 of my favorite ladies here, CONGRATS!!! You two are very helpful, and very deserving of this gift. Can''t wait to see what you guys choose!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so happy to see that Pricescope is honoring you two great women with generous gifts, Tacori and Skippy. Each of you has been a real gem in my life. If one hangs around here long enough (as I have), one gets to know the people who post a lot. I have watched Tacori for years as she prepared to marry and went from being a bride to becoming a seasoned mother. I also saw Skippy join the forum and transform it into a sunnier, better place. I never saw such an outpouring of love as when she reached 10,000 postings...and I know why! She is just a sunbeam!

So all that is left to say is thank you. Thank you, Leonid and Irina for starting the forum, and thank you Andrey and Ali for continuing it. Your goodwill to everyone and generosity to posters who contribute is very much appreciated!

Thank you for all that you provide to us. :)

Deborah
34.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats again to you both.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to both of you !!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Andrey, Ali and the Pricescope community. It was such a wonderful surprise
9.gif
to come home from grocery shopping to see this!! Thank you for your generous gift Andrey!!!
face23.gif
I feel so lucky to have found pricescope this place is filled with wonderful and helpful minds who love diamonds; we are lucky to have this forum, so many thanks for Pricescope!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you Friends
35.gif
and thank you Somethingshiny for this sweet thread in Tacori's and my honor!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yay, congratulations, ladies!! What a lovely way to honour two of our favourite posters! Congrats!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Tacori and Skippy! I know I''ve said this before, but both of you have been very helpful to so many people. So, what are you gonna get? Tacori, I know you''ve ordered your PP. I haven''t had time to lurk on the pregnancy thread in a few days (so much to catch up!), so I''m not sure if it''s arrived yet.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to 2 of the sweetest people on this board. Can''t wait to see what goodies you end up with. Well deserved!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to wonderful ladies :) very well deserved :D:D:D, I can''t wait to see what you pick :D

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Post pics of your purchases!!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very happy for both of you.Congratulations and have fun spending your money wisely.
You both rock and I told you so Skippy just yesterday.
Glad you both got recognition for your help and contribution..

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
ITA, you are both so kind, helpful and oh so sweet! Have lotsa fun with your gifts; I can''t wait to see what you with them!
2.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! can''t wait to see what you ladies get.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone (SS it was so nice of you to start this thread). I also want to thank Andrey and Ali for keeping my home away from home going. Andrey, thank you for such a generous gift.

Like Andrey mentioned I was just engaged when I joined. A few years, a wedding, a baby and 10K+ posts later I'm still here
1.gif
It is a honor to be part of a wonderful community like Pricescope. I have made so many friends along the way. Have gotten some great advice and lots of laughs. I am excited to be sharing this honor with my friend, Skippy!

Thanks again!

35.gif
36.gif
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Yay for both of you fabulous ladies!!! Thanks for being so wonderfully pleasant and fun!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
cheerleader1.gif
congrats.gif
cheerleader1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
YEAH!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Hmmmmm....... a $1000. to spend??? Where would I start???

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to both of you, ladies!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both...you ROCK!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to two helpful, sweet ladies! Have fun picking out something lovely- can''t wait to see what you two pick out.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori and Skippy - congratulations to you both!

PS just wouldn''t be the same without the both of you!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to both of you, and thank you for being part of why Pricescope is such an amazing place.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 7:03:43 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Thank you everyone (SS it was so nice of you to start this thread). I also want to thank Andrey and Ali for keeping my home away from home going. Andrey, thank you for such a generous gift.

Like Andrey mentioned I was just engaged when I joined. A few years, a wedding, a baby and 10K+ posts later I'm still here
1.gif
It is a honor to be part of a wonderful community like Pricescope. I have made so many friends along the way. Have gotten some great advice and lots of laughs. I am excited to be sharing this honor with my friend, Skippy!

Thanks again!

35.gif
36.gif
9.gif
Thank you Friends!
face23.gif
emlove.gif
35.gif
Tacori, I am super duper excited as well to share this honor w/you; you are such a sweetie!!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!
36.gif

Sowhattchagonnaget?!!!
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results