shape
carat
color
clarity

Close call

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I fell carrying my 21 month old son today. Picking up my 9 year old from school and as I was walking on the pavement I tripped and fell. Thankfully my left knee took the brunt of the impact. Most importantly my son fell and landed on the grass, THANK GOD for that because he would have struck the back of his head from a four foot drop on pavement. I don't even want to think about what that outcome would look like.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad it turned out well. Motherhood is a high tension job!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how scary. Glad you're both okay (except for your knee)!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Stephanie how scary - glad it turned out OK.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I think many moms have had those moments. I fell in my hallway carrying my 3 month-old baby :shock: I remember going down like it was in slow motion and I turned as I was falling so that I would land on my shoulder/back, which would protect the baby. It is definitely a terrifying moment. I'm glad it turned out okay for you.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is scary, I'm so glad it wasn't even worse. Be careful :wavey:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, scary- my husband once tripped up when he had our youngest up on his shoulders, luckily no damage done except to my heart! Never allowed him to do that again :nono:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephanie, thank goodness you and your baby are OK! So scary! (((Hugs))) to you and your sweet baby boy.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1458178252|4006480 said:
I think many moms have had those moments. I fell in my hallway carrying my 3 month-old baby :shock: I remember going down like it was in slow motion and I turned as I was falling so that I would land on my shoulder/back, which would protect the baby. It is definitely a terrifying moment. I'm glad it turned out okay for you.

Wow, so glad you were both okay. Three months, they are so little.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the concern and kind words. Honestly I would rather break a leg than my son getting a head injury. Of course then I would be on crutches trying to keep up with him :shock:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry you hurt yourself, but am very relieved your son didn't get as badly hurt as he could have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results