color
clarity

Check Out My Sister's Wedding!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing Haven. I really enjoyed the pics and reading about the wedding.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful wedding! Congrats to your sister. Mazel tov!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Just fabulous, Haven! And there are some shots where she looks JUST like you! You can definitely tell you're sisters!

You looked pretty faboosh yourself!

(Oh man...I wish I had thought of a milk fountain and cookies! BRILLIANT!)

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! I especially love the beaker centerpieces (wish I'd thought to use them) and the hot dog stand!

Mmmmm hot dogs....

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!! I'm so glad you shared that with us!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
this is beautiful :) I loved reading about all of the little details :) thanks for sharing!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Looked like an awesome day. Lots of smiles!!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! :appl:

I love all the added touches that made the day so much more personal for them! Congrats to them!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS Haven!!!! what an amazing wedding - you both look lovely!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey - did your sister wear your veil, or just something similar??? Love it!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh those are fantastic! She really is an amazing photographer, and that looks like the kind of wedding I want to go to!! Love the hotdog cart and beaker vases.

Congratulations to your sis and her hubby!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
This is what joy looks like!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
violet3|1314934437|3007987 said:
Hey - did your sister wear your veil, or just something similar??? Love it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this! Spill, Haven...did you loan out your veil for her something borrowed?!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything was stunning! Your sister is just as gorgeous as you are! Thanks for sharing!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding. I LOVE her hair!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! A beautiful wedding and your sister seems like such an interesting and intelligent person (the apples didn't fall far away from each other!).

Looks like so much fun! What great photos... Congrats to her!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks for all your kind words about my sissy's wedding, ladies!

Sillyberry--You're so sweet. I think she's pretty amazing, but she's my sister so I suppose I'm a bit biased . . .

Thing--You make me blush. ::)

Violet and VC--Good eye, ladies! You are correct, she wore my veil as her something borrowed. I couldn't *give* it to her because, well, what would I wear around the house with my gown when DH is out of town? :cheeky:

Porridge--I definitely have photographer envy. Her photogs were amazing.

chemgirl--The hotdogs were perfect at the end of the night. I think they were a good idea for all the guests who took full advantage of the bar, as well. Soaked up some of that alcohol . . .

VC--Thank you! And yes, I see the resemblance, too. In real life we don't often think we look alike, but there were a couple pictures where I thought "Wait? Why am I wearing a white dress at Allie's wedding?"

Thank you everyone! I'm so happy they had such a beautiful day.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty family you guys are! I loved the shot of your sister yelling towards the camera. Thanks for sharing.

How did it go with your wisdom teeth, by the way? Did you manage okay?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
mscushion|1314979709|3008330 said:
What a pretty family you guys are! I loved the shot of your sister yelling towards the camera. Thanks for sharing.

How did it go with your wisdom teeth, by the way? Did you manage okay?
Thank you, MsC!

Oy, the wisdom teeth! I had them yanked the day AFTER the wedding, and I'm really glad I waited and wasn't post-removal for the wedding. I had a weird reaction to the vicodin, it made me weepy and sleepy, and then I got dry socket in two of the removal sites. It was bad. I was a weepy, lethargic lump of pain for a while there. I think the dry socket was my fault because I have a compulsion to over-clean my teeth in general, so I probably did exactly that with my wisdom teeth. BUT, I'm so happy I had them all removed and I will never have to go through the pain that the ******* tooth gave me again. YAAAAAAY!!!!

Oh, and I ate nothing but cottage cheese for a couple days and my complexion was AMAZING. Seriously: cottage cheese, it's the new Noxzema. :cheeky:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your sister's dress btw - is it a marissa? I think i have two friends who wore the same one and it looked fabulous on them and on your sister!!! If I had been married at a warm time of the year, I would have loved to wear chiffon - it moves so nicely.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! Congratulations to your sister and her husband!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so lovely, and what a great photographer!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks amazing. I love the shot with you in it. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
violet3|1314982167|3008375 said:
I love your sister's dress btw - is it a marissa? I think i have two friends who wore the same one and it looked fabulous on them and on your sister!!! If I had been married at a warm time of the year, I would have loved to wear chiffon - it moves so nicely.
I think so, Violet! You have a good eye. I love her dress, it was so beautiful, and you're right--when she walked it looked like it just floated around her, as if she was a vision in a dream or something.

Thank you, Kitty and JStar!

Gypsy--You're so sweet, thank you. It was a great night, and the quality of these photos has me thinking that the way we frame our memories of things is almost as important as the memories themselves. I feel like these photos have helped cement this day as a gorgeous, dream of a night in my mind.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures Haven! Your sis is beautiful and the wedding looked gorgeous!! Congratulations to them. Is this the sister that was dating her now husband for a long time?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous :love: your sister and her husband look so happy, congrats to them both! and haven you look so glamorous too, definitely wise move delaying the wisdom teeth =)

oh and i love the pic of the stationary at the top :cheeky:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
fiery|1315175839|3009755 said:
Beautiful pictures Haven! Your sis is beautiful and the wedding looked gorgeous!! Congratulations to them. Is this the sister that was dating her now husband for a long time?
Thank you, Fiery! And yes, you are correct. These two have been together since my sister was a junior in high school, and her husband was a senior. It's been over nine years, and they're only 25 and 26 years old! I have some amazing pictures of them together from their very awkward adolescent years . . . :devil:

Blackpaw--Thank you! That picture at the top is amazing, isn't it? That's actually a shot of their ketubah, it's this beautiful cut-out laid over a watercolor. I love it.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous pics! Your sister looked beautiful and so happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results