shape
carat
color
clarity

Cehrabehra???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Hi Cehrabehra!

I was just looking through "The Fire Thread" and I saw that you are from Portland!! So am I!! What a small world!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 9:34:24 PM
Author:kathleen
Hi Cehrabehra!

I was just looking through ''The Fire Thread'' and I saw that you are from Portland!! So am I!! What a small world!!
21.gif
Yes! And I found out today that bluehue is also! And Vix and Christy (but where has she been?) and diver and.... anyone else?? Are you west or east or south? I''m west!

kathleen

Rough_Rock
I''m west also!! Cedar Mill area!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 10:21:50 PM
Author: kathleen
I''m west also!! Cedar Mill area!!
I''m near orenco station/streets of tanasbourne area :) I love small worlds!! We''ll definitely have to get a GTG going here someday!

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, I drive up Cornell to Cornelius Pass Rd everyday to drop my daughter off at pre-school. How funny. I''ve probably passed you on the road before!! :)

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
I am in the Portland area also - I had no idea so many from Portland!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 11:09:22 PM
Author: kathleen
Oh my gosh, I drive up Cornell to Cornelius Pass Rd everyday to drop my daughter off at pre-school. How funny. I''ve probably passed you on the road before!! :)
LOL!! If I got any more specific than that I''d be giving you my address!! LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 11:30:17 PM
Author: lucyloo
I am in the Portland area also - I had no idea so many from Portland!
the sparkles help detract from the grey - though on days like TODAY when you wake up to WHITE that''s a nice change!!!

which direction are you in lucy?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I grew up in Oak Hills, and went to Sunset High School. Back when Orenco Station didn''t exist but the Tanasbourne Mall did
2.gif
Back when Oak Hills was a blurp surrounded by farms!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 6:45:18 PM
Author: wallermama
I grew up in Oak Hills, and went to Sunset High School. Back when Orenco Station didn''t exist but the Tanasbourne Mall did
2.gif
Back when Oak Hills was a blurp surrounded by farms!
when we first moved here over 10 years ago our 1st apartment was over north of 26 on cornel! I wish this was a private conversation because I think you''d get a kick out of where I live LOL BTW the tanasbourne shopping area is old, yes.... but streets of tanasbourne is only a year or two old.... meier and frank (now macy''s) is the cornerstone store and the rest are like banana republic, ann taylor, hot topic, victoria''s secret, gap, gap, and more gap (I think there are 3 stores lol) an REI, etc. They have expanded the original tanasbourne area though too! Max and Hildy''s is gone and they''re building a whole foods there...

I just met the guy who owns that land... he bought it 11 years ago for lke 450k and put up a coffee shack and rented it to M&H and when they decided to close shop, he put it up for lease and signed a 70 year lease with some construction whatever blah blah that is doing whatever with whole foods and a few other stores and will be getting 110% rent increases for the first 5 years.... omg! He was the nicest old guy - I had to give him kudos for the wise purchase! Orenco station is like 8 or 9 years old now and it is stil expanding - it really was a hit for Hillsboro. They''re building 4 new schools in the next 2 years.... anyway.... I''m sure this is all boring LOL and yeah oak hills isn''t surrounded by farms anymore LMAO!!!

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Wallermama-

Do you still live in the area?? What year did you graduate from Sunset? I went to Beaverton High School. All of us Portlanders need to get together for lunch sometime. P.F. Changs?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results