shape
carat
color
clarity

Carlson Craft Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone speak to the quality of Carlson invitations? I found a design I really like that comes in under budget and I don't even want to wait for a sample to come in at this point. As long as the paper weight is nice and others have loved the quality in general, then I'll be happy............

Here's a look at the one we want.........

Cherry Blossom Invite

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
never heard of the company but that does not mean a thing! lovely invite, I love cherry blossoms.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2007 2:06:25 AM
Author: diamondfan
never heard of the company but that does not mean a thing! lovely invite, I love cherry blossoms.
Well, it seems Carlson Craft sells thier invitations through many other sites and not just thier own. So, I found this particular design being sold on invitationprofessionals.com (a reccomendation from another ps-er). I really hope it''s of nice quality!! I''d hate to have gotten excited about it to find out it''s crappy work or something
7.gif

I don''t know that it''s the right way to think about these things, but if it wern''t on sale, they would cost $3 per set. That''s not too high nor too low so I''m hopeful about paper quality.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
If you have definitely decided that''s the one you want then do some searching online before you buy from that specific company - Carlson Craft sells their invites through many different websites and many offer up to 35 or 40% off -- We thought about them before we decided to diy and ordered samples and the were all lovely, I''ll try and find the site we got our samples through.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
http://www.invitations-rsvp.com/

That''s where we got our samples, and while I know it was only samples I was shocked when we got them like 2 days later. LOL, I pulled them out of the mailbox and hadn''t even expected them to have shipped yet. It''s worth a look -

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Carlson Craft is a great company and produces quality products. I doubt you are dissapointed. My mom used to own a print shop and carried their invitations. Our invites also came from them, although we used a local stationary store to order them (Mom was more comfortable with ordering in person).

A testiment to their customer service... half way through addressing and assembly, we discovered the remaining response cards had information for someone else''s wedding on the back side! That afternoon we took the cards to the stationary store who immediately contacted Carlson Craft and by the next afternoon (less than 24 hours later) we had a freshly printed cards to finish up the invites.

Love the cherry blossoms!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Sarie~ I am very happy to say that I did find a 35% off place for my cherry blossoms
36.gif
At invitationprofessionals.com. This website is also offering the same on Birchcraft and Regency''s as well if anyone is interested. Now............40%???? If anyone knows of such a place I''ll go for it
31.gif

Njc~ How happy am I to hear they are nice??!! I am going to call them today and ask if they know the paper weight of the invite to double check. Thankyou!!!

msontaratta

Rough_Rock
You can go to a vendor that carried Carlson Craft....like Papyrus or go to Carlson craft''s website and maybe check out who sells there stores. You can actually go to a store and check out their albums and see a sample for yourself! :)

Just a suggestion

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard great things about Carlson Craft, and those Cherry Blossom invitations are gorgeous! Go for ''em!
1.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Carlson Crafts is the main invitation company that people use in my area. They just offer a lot of different, affordable options, and theu invitations look pretty when they are finished. Now, they don''t look WAY high end or anything, but they are nice all the same. I am using them myself.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
so_happy I have tons of invitation sites saved on my laptop and I have to work an overnight tonite - Will try and see if I can find a 40% off for ya, I know that I have seen them just can''t remember each one --

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

Date: 3/12/2007 9:59:21 PM
Author: sarie_j
so_happy I have tons of invitation sites saved on my laptop and I have to work an overnight tonite - Will try and see if I can find a 40% off for ya, I know that I have seen them just can''t remember each one --
Sarie~ HUGE hugs to you! How sweet :) But...........I did a google search and I found one at uptowndowntownshopping.com
36.gif
36.gif
. Then, I got greedy and tried to find a 45% or 50%............that didn''t end so succesfully. lol.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Don''t bother with the outlet so_happy, I just did a mock-thru bc it says all discounts are taken at checkout and it''s only 10% --

Lol, that was a let down...

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Sarie~ Ha! Thank you, again :) This is so fun lol.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I was ready to order my cherry blossom invites from Carlson Craft but was waiting on my caterer to confirm some information. Meanwhile, I stopped into my local Walmart and found myself in thier Wilton craft/bridal area. They had these cute pearl embossed daisy diy invites in white and they were only $15 for 40 sets! I picked up two packs just in case as they were the last two left. I showed my FI when I got home and he really liked them! I'm not in LOVE with them but they are really quite cute and are by far the cheapest (cost wise) invitations I have found. Even the seal-n-sends were going to cost $120 or so. These are a bit better quality paper-wise than the s-n-s's and SO cheap. They don't compare to the 120lb paper of the cherry blossoms but we are going with them anyway. The cherry blossoms aren't THAT fantastic now that we have these for $30 bucks!

I'm quite happy with our final decision as before when we were considering going cheaper to save money, we really weren't saving all that much money. Perhaps others in my position should make a trip to Walmart? I hadn't even considered them as a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results