shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Starryeyed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where are you?!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t "seen" my favourite enabler in days!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 7:57:24 PM
Author: Harriet
I haven''t ''seen'' my favourite enabler in days!
Hi Harriet! So sorry! Busy few days, but I tried to catch up with your new studs and the pendant to go with the HW earrings. Congratulations on the studs! No girl should be without them. Hope you liked the design of the pendant. Use the sketch if it helps.
1.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Ha, welcome back.
35.gif
I too was wondering about your whereabouts...
9.gif
I am also waiting to take a glimpse of your beautiful Leon once it''s done!
3.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kohdy! Thanks for thinking of me!
1.gif

I signed the LM work order last week which gave "6 weeks" as the timeframe. I''m not sure if this means 6 weeks until I get the ring, or 6 weeks duration to complete the ring once he gets to it. LM has said he is pretty backed up. I''m in no rush, but I know the wait is killing a lot of PS''ers waiting to see his creation!
2.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Hey, Starryeyed! Have you received your ring yet? Or is it at least close to being done?
23.gif
I don''t know what is taking so long, but I am still waiting for mine too. I went into BB&B last night because I got too tired of waiting, but no news yet... The sales rep promised to call Ritani today and at least get the approximate date of completion. 5 weeks of waiting is something I did not bargain for! And who knows... it might turn into 6 or 7... ARrgghhh...
29.gif

Anyway, please keep me updated. I really want to see your ring when it''s done.
2.gif
Hope you''re having a good day.
31.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hey Kohdy! Sorry I missed this!
12.gif

I just realized that technically I have 2 rings in the works - my Memoire eternity band for my wedding and my Leon Mege asscher. Which one were you referring to?

The Memoire is done - hooray! DF has to pick it up and he''s short on time, so I haven''t seen it yet.
39.gif

The Leon Mege is lost in space....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results