shape
carat
color
clarity

calling freke :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I was just wondering if you had ever heard of this place
http://www.ojocalientesprings.com
It''s in new mexico and about a 5-6 hour drive from us and i thought maybe you had heard of it. Just trying to come up with alternative honeymoons since we don''t have much of an income
20.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
*bump*
thats all, please return to your regular pricescoping :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of it, or been there. Maybe Skippy or MonkeyPie have? I have been to Red River, Taos, Questa, etc etc etc. That place looks pretty awesome. How long would you be there? Would you be driving? It looks a little bit like its in the middle of nowhere without any major towns or cities around, but if you guys are just going to be relaxing, hiking or don''t mind driving a little ways if you want to go see something, I think it would be lovely. Have you looked into Taos at all?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
never heard of taos but will have to look into it :)
how is the weather in mid november? thats about when wed be going :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Weather in mid November...Um. Well. How do you guys feel about skiing and snowboarding?
3.gif

Taos is ski country for sure. But NM weather is unpredictable at best. Average temperatures for Taos. It''s close enough to Ojo Caliente to be very similar. So according to that chart, what we''re experiencing now is actually very similar to what it would be like there. I''ve been wearing pants and sweatshirts, so it''s not terribly cold or anything.

I dunno?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results