shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling for some Shoe Help for Bridesmaids

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Hi girls! I am starting now to find the perfect shoes for my bridesmaids! Here is the dress, it is Chocolate brown and I still haven''t decided if we are going to keep this long or make it tea length yet. If I find some really awesome shoes it will be tea length to show them off. Any suggestions? I have seen some of the shoes you girls find on this website, that is why I came here first! Thanks!

psbmdress.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh those are my dresses too!!! I LOVE THEM!

My BM all chose their own shoes after I had picked some out
20.gif

Sorry I can't be of too much shoe help, my sister got shoes that match the sash more than the choc brown and I don't have pictures of what my other BM bought, but they aren't that fab, just nice brown shoes...

It was my own personal hell to try to find nice brown shoes that weren't too high or too low...I will try and find a picture of the original ones I had found, they matched perfect and didn't need to be dyed or anything. They weren't too fab but they fit the bill just nicely.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
They are TouchUps these are Abby

226.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
These are Flash, same brand

tallbrownshoe999.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Who makes that dress, Jena, I love it!

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Blair, I like those higher ones, Thanks! And great choice on dresses, I love it too!

SunnyD - They desinger is Impressions

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ahh, thanks!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Those are really cute, but...keep in mind that TouchUps in particular, as well as dyeables in general, are notorious for being uncomfortable. I''m sure you can find a non-dyeable shoe in basic dark brown. Do you have any bridesmaids with foot/ankle issues? I know two of my girls would flat-out refuse to wear a heel that high (granted, it''s not even *that* high, but the fact remains).

What if the girls just pick out their own? I''ve always liked the idea of giving each bridesmaid free rein to choose their own shoes, especially with long dresses. Can you trust your girls to pick a great style and a good color match? When I was in my friend''s wedding, she let us do this, and I really appreciated the chance to pick out my own shoes. I''m returning the favor by letting mine pick theirs.

Otherwise, I''d go for something basic, low/stable, and inexpensive. Something every girl could use and would wear again...perhaps something like this, or this, or this. The sky''s the limit...have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results