shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dipping my toe in...I was one of the original posters in this thread and am now 13 wks 2 days pregnant with my second. Surprise! ;-) Just had my 13 weeks scan (because I am old). Everything looks good. Chromosome/gender blood screen results should be back in a week. Carrier screening (my partner and I did the full 176) will be back 2-3 weeks. I'm nervous and am just praying for a healthy kiddo. No one at works knows. Actually most people do not know. I am starting to look preggo so I am not sure how much longer I can hide it. My 11.5 y/o is THRILLED which is a huge relief. I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies as I am sure I can re-learn so much. In many ways I feel like this is my first pregnancy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My uterus is retired but I just love seeing new posts here, huge congrats @Tacori E-ring! And I can't believe your first is 11.5!!! :shock::shock: Cheers to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My uterus is retired but I just love seeing new posts here, huge congrats @Tacori E-ring! And I can't believe your first is 11.5!!! :shock::shock: Cheers to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thanks! What is even harder to believe is she looks 13 :cry2: Maybe there is something behind this HUGE age gap.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Tacori-Just popping in to say CONGRATS!!!! and how is T 11.5?!?!?!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bella! I can’t believe it either! I’m grateful she is excited. Must be hard to share the throne after so many years.;-)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I haven't been on PS in AGES, but saw this and had to give you my congratulations!!!! It's so crazy where life takes you! I remember reading your posts on this thread over a decade ago! I'm so excited for you!

My sister had a teenage girl and then ended up having 2 boys at age 39 and 41 (different marriage). The teenager has actually been extremely helpful. I think a large gap definitely has benefits. I have a sister who is 10 years older than I am and she was like a second mom!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks NEL! It’s much quieter this time around ;-) I think there will be lots of advantages to the age gap. Hopefully it will keep me young! Chromosomes look great! It’s a BOY!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! 15 weeks tomorrow.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for a boy!! :kiss2:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Checking in, now 35 weeks.
I’ve been off work sick for the last week but hopefully back to it tomorrow, only 2 1/2 weeks left of work, can’t wait to be lazy until baby comes.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Checking in, now 35 weeks.
I’ve been off work sick for the last week but hopefully back to it tomorrow, only 2 1/2 weeks left of work, can’t wait to be lazy until baby comes.

27+ weeks here so I still have a ways to go! I thought with my first I was going to have at least a week to relax and do whatever, my last day was on a Friday and I went into labor 9 hours later :knockout:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@4ever aahhh so close! I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell, I hope you can enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy before your beautiful bubba arrives!

@KKJohnson boo for overly punctual babies! :mrgreen: Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to all you pregnant mamas! I’m a grandma now but love babies so very excited for you!

HannahBagrich

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

I'm thinking about buying a portable playard for my newborn daughter? I've read about lots of their benefits. The most important for me is SAFETY. Please help me to choose the best one: https://www.best-pack-n-play.com/top-8-best-playards-changing-table/ All of them look the same for me. Have you used any of them? I am so confused about what to purchase and what might be convenient for my baby girl.

Thank you!

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Hi @HannahBagrich ! Just had my second little girl not even two weeks ago! We have the Graco snuggle suite LX pack and play. No complaints with it whatsoever! The changing table is great and the bassinet I actually use on the floor and around the house. I can still set her down on the pack and play mattress for naps even with the changing table on it. I do recommend getting one of those Carter’s waterproof pads to put under the pack and play sheets. You’ll get spit up on the sheets everyday and it won’t soak through to the pack and play mattress. And I don’t think the mattress is too hard at all...you don’t want it to be soft anyways! Let me know if you have any questions on it!

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
One more note...we’ve never collapsed the pack and play and taken it anywhere but can’t imagine it’s difficult.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Man this pregnancy has kicked my butt, I’ve gotten sick so much and I am currently fighting some nasty upper respiratory infection that my doctors didn’t want to give me anything to treat. Last Friday in my 3rd doctors visit they finally gave me an inhaler and a z pack, then in Monday my OB cleared me for a steroid shot. First time I’ve been able to sleep in 12 days! With my induction planned for the 20th I was worried I wouldn’t be better, doctor only cleared me because I was running a fever and baby was slightly distressed. It’s like you have to be dying before they will do anything even at 37 weeks pregnant

57F4B8DD-362F-4A1E-A471-703B919ABB61.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson you poor thing, that must be so tough. Being sick when pregnant is the pits, but not being able to treat it must be so much worse. Hope you're well and truly on the improve! And you look absolutely gorgeous :kiss2:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Here to update; baby arrived December 6th. I had a very quick spontaneous labor and med free birth. Being such a rapid labour (it would have been 3 hours at the most) it was very painful compared to my first labour.
I laboured at home, turned up to the hospital yelling and ready to push a baby out. She was born a few minutes later, we stayed for 2 hours (required by law here) and then went home to bed - a little surreal!
Compared to our first she’s a lovely calm baby

341D064A-E771-4A61-9759-4B6062325245.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @4ever, what a whirlwind birth story, you super mummy you! She is so so so gorgeous, absolute perfection :kiss2::kiss2: Well done clever mama!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I’d add to this thread. I’m currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second and I’m having the strangest most terrible aversion. I get nauseous when I look at diamondS. That’s right diamonds!!!!! It’s the weirdest thing ever and it totally sucks. When I look at them I get nauseous and throw up. I received a new upgrade stone in the mail the same day my morning sickness came on and for some reason I’m associating. I was planning on having it set this week but now I can’t look at it without throwing up.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I’d add to this thread. I’m currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second and I’m having the strangest most terrible aversion. I get nauseous when I look at diamondS. That’s right diamonds!!!!! It’s the weirdest thing ever and it totally sucks. When I look at them I get nauseous and throw up. I received a new upgrade stone in the mail the same day my morning sickness came on and for some reason I’m associating. I was planning on having it set this week but now I can’t look at it without throwing up.

Same thing happened to my friend but with chicken. If she even saw it on tv... yikes!

Hugs to you!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG that's the saddest thing! I hope it passes soon! I had just generally lost my appetite but it came back around week 13, I'm almost 25 weeks now and everything looks amazing :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that's the saddest thing! I hope it passes soon! I had just generally lost my appetite but it came back around week 13, I'm almost 25 weeks now and everything looks amazing :lol:

@Asscherhalo_lover - How did everything go? Any pics to share? I hope all is well with you!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Asscherhalo_lover - How did everything go? Any pics to share? I hope all is well with you!

It went very well! I posted in the good news thread but I don't think people look in there often Harrison was born December 14 via cesarean even though my impatient uterus decided to go into labor on its own. He's a thankfully easy going baby and a real joy to have added to our family. 20210203_103009.jpg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
It went very well! I posted in the good news thread but I don't think people look in there often Harrison was born December 14 via cesarean even though my impatient uterus decided to go into labor on its own. He's a thankfully easy going baby and a real joy to have added to our family. 20210203_103009.jpg

Ohmygosh he is sooo cuuute! What a little love! Huge congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

He's amazing!! :kiss2: Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results