shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Ltl, what an amazing journey you've had! Little Clara and Grant are just so precious. I'm so happy to hear that all is going well for the family. :) You're an awesome mom indeed for keeping them in as long as you did and for delivering them vaginally! :appl:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Ltl the twins are such little darlings. How sweet they are!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Ltl, you are one strong mama having gone through all of that (and after fighting to keep them baking for as long as you could). They are adorable and I really love the names Clara and Grant. Thinking of you!

How are all of the pregnant ladies doing?

Nothing too exciting here--had the fetal anatomy scan a few weeks ago, but a doctor couldn't review at the time, so they said they'd have a doc view it later in the day and call if there were any issues. With K, there was a flag (hyperechoic bowel) and it was a fairly stressful thing for us, so when I didn't hear any news, I subscribed to the "no news is good news" theory. Last week I had my monthly checkup and asked about the results of the scan, just to make sure there were no issues. As it turns out, there is a flag. This time it's a choroid plexus cyst (on the brain), which does seem to be a relatively common finding during the fetal anatomy scan. The good news is 1.) It's only a flag for down's, so we aren't dealing with a plethora of potential causes and 2.) I had the MT21 blood work down and all of my trisomy risks came back very low, which makes me feel confident that this cyst is just part of the brain development process.

Anyway, going back for another scan this Friday to see if the cyst is gone. If it is gone, the flag is removed from my file and it won't need any further monitoring. If it's still there, then I'm sure they'll want to continue monitoring it. Having gone through this with K, I'm much less stressed about it this time. Just hoping Friday's scan brings good news!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Tammy, I will definitely post up some pictures soon :) DH finished painting the nursery and we went crib and rug shopping with the in-laws this weekend and they are both in the room now. It's finally starting to come along in there (and in the rest of the house too!) which I'm super thankful for, MIL and I had a nice talk while shopping and it turns out she is totally on my side with house stuff and sees where I'm coming from and really just wants this place to be in better shape. I think she is pushing FIL to help out more, which I thoroughly appreciate! We also bought a couch and rug for the front room (well, the in-laws actually bought the rug, curtains and side tables for the front room, which was a really amazing surprise!) and that should be all put in this weekend (fingers crossed!). I'm just so excited that I can finally start nesting in our little one's room!

Ltl, you rock! And those little ones are just adorable! Hopefully you're all settling in well and enjoying life as a family :)

NEL, we had the same issues during our scan, but 3 weeks later, the cyst was gone, so no worries on that. The genetic counselor (we had issues with our blood test, so the scan for us was to determine if any additional markers were present...they weren't) told us this was super common and that they usually close up on their own before 32 weeks. Plus, she mentioned this would not impact brain function, which was a positive.

AFM, I had my glucose tolerance test on Monday (that wasn't fun...no water after the orange drink and it made me super thirsty and gave me heartburn) and I am now having to see the midwife every 2 weeks, so I have another appointment on Friday with her. I can't believe I'm far enough along to be going every 2 weeks now...scheesh! Today marks 28 weeks and I just love it! While my body is still getting used to the changes, I LOVE feeling little Miss move all around in there. She makes me very happy and I'm just trying to soak in all this glorious pregnancy stuff before she gets here. I could totally do this again and again, although being home affords me time to rest and I doubt I'll get much of that when we decide to have baby #2. I will say that I cannot wait to have a turkey sandwich after baby (not eating lunch meat unless it's heated due to the listeria) and a large glass of wine, possibly in the bath tub (not the turkey sandwich though lol). I can't even imagine how it's going to be when she gets here, but I am so excited!
Oh and in our birthing class, we watched a birthing video last week. DH was uber freaked out (his face throughout was hilarious!), but ultimately excited about everything. It was definitely good to see how the lady in the video did it. the more we learn about labor and delivery and our bodies, the more amped I'm getting to have that experience. I'm looking forward to going the natural birth route, so long as my body is willing and baby isn't breech. At this point, I just feel so good about our decisions on how we're planning to do things. Plus, it helps that our midwife is totally on board and seems very supportive and totally on the same page as we are in regards to the interventions and things they push on you during delivery.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Nel-I hope that all is well and the next scan comes back totally clear! I remember how stressful it was for you when you got the flag on Katie's scan. Sometimes I think that all these scans are not as helpful as we think they are b/c they can send so many false flags...big hugs!

FPD-Wow, every two weeks now??!?!? That is amazing! Can't wait to see nursery pics :love:

I am trucking along. I'll be 24 weeks this weekend, but baby is measuring more like 25 1/2 weeks. I am still super nauseous and puking at least once a week. Baby seems to be healthy and growing and kicking. I think I weigh 2 lbs more than prepreg weight now so I guess that's good...

I have my next appt next Friday. I ascribed to the no news is good news philosophy about my anatomy scan too, so I'll make sure to double check the results when I go in for my appt.

I think Roo is just hanging out really low as I only feel kicks below my belly button and have pressure all the time in my rear end (but no other signs of early labor so all is allegedly fine...Dr. will check again next week)...it is really uncomfortable. The allergy thing seems to have gone away which is great.

We just did our registry on Amazon, mostly just to have a list of the products we want to prioritize and use as a shopping list for ourselves on craigslist:). I shared it with my mom, but haven't sent it to anyone else. Our family/friends are spread out all over the world so I am not sure if/when we'll have a shower. I feel odd sending the registry out myself but, if we don't have a shower, we might share with immediate family just so they have some guidance about what would be most helpful if they wanted to get us a gift...

We are getting a snugabunny rock n play off of craigslist next week and then will have all the newborn essentials I think we need (bucket car seat, cloth diapers, swaddle blankets, some newborn and 0-3 mo clothes, boba wrap, basic diaper bag, and a pack n' play...plus boobs and bottles:). I am figuring out how to get a breast pump through my insurance in 2014 and then everything else will just be a nice convenience...so, I am not super stressed about it, but some of those baby items seem so convenient and so cute :cheeky: .

We don't have much wiggle room in our budget right now, so will definitely be cruising craigslist or trying to borrow from friends for any items we get ourselves.

One item we hope someone gets us is this fabulous diaperbag that I think will be perfect for when baby starts daycare and for travel as it has a built in cooler for breastmilk and tons of space/compartments for cloth diapers, wet bag, clothes, etc...

http://www.amazon.com/Okkatots-Travel-Baby-Depot-Backpack/dp/B007A3GU72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381936112&sr=8-1&keywords=okkatots

We will likely be flying to Louisiana to see DH's family when Roo is about 10 weeks old and this seems like it would be AWESOME as the carry on for the plane!

I realized it's time to find a birthing class, b/c if it is 12 weeks long I will be full term by the end of the class:-o How did that happen?!?!?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Bella, I'm sorry to hear that you're still ill, but I'm hoping with each passing week that it gets a little more bearable for you! :)

As fas as a registry goes, we have ours on www.myregistry.com.. I realize that online isn't convenient for everyone, so I'll be doing an in-store one soon...probably at Target or something. My Dad had neck surgery, so it is easier for Mom to push out the shower. As of now were still trying to find a good place to have it that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, which seems impossible at this time. Ugh. If all goes well, we should have our shower sometime in mid-November. I am all for second hand things, so good for you for finding good deals on craigslist! I found a lady who's mother custom made pocket cloth diapers out of prefolds and got about 15 of those, 4 fuzzibuns in small and a thirtsies cover for $20. Woohoo! I also just joined a co-op on facebook thanks to another CD using friend and will be getting 145 kawaii cloth diapers for under $100. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about that! The majority of them are bamboo, which I'm stoked about. I would definitely check out co-ops on facebook if you are cloth diapering! The deals to be found are just awesome! Do you have a brand you like?

Do you know what sort of birthing class you want to take? I don't think all of them are as long as the Bradley classes we're taking, but we're about 5 classes in and I LOVE all the info we've gotten! The Bradley classes are focusing on relaxation, natural childbirth and husband-coached childbirth, so if that sounds like something that you're interested in, I would definitely check them out! I think something like 87% of people who take the class end up with a natural childbirth experience, which is EXACTLY what we're looking for. You find out so many added benefits that are there for you if you just let your body take the lead on things...it's crazy! I put the link below for you so you can find a teacher in your area, if you're interested.

http://www.bradleybirth.com/

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Bella, just wanted to chime in on that Okkatots backpack. I have the grey one with light green inside. It does have compartments for everything, but it's huge! When I put it on, it looks like I'm a 1st grader with an adult-sized backpack, about to fall backwards. I don't use it as a daily bag, but it's supposed to be good for traveling. When I packed it all up with everything I'd possibly need for a full day out, it was really heavy. I have plenty of other diaper bags (mostly Ju-Ju-Be brand), so I just switch out bags depending on how long we'll be out. Yeah, not the most efficient way, I know.

LTL, the twins are gorgeous and I love their names too! You are definitely a super mama to keep them baking for so long and then to deliver them vaginally.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
FPS-Yes, we want to take a bradley class, but are trying to figure out how to handle childcare since B could have a playdate for an hour or two, but a 3 hour class for 12 weeks that goes over bedtime (which is what I've found in NYC so far) is too much time for us to be away from him.

When we went through the adoption process for B I went a little insane on the buying of cloth diapers, so we have an amazing stash that should be all we need to get through toddlerhood:)

S&I-yeah, it looks huge, but so awesome:)! Do you have a Ju Ju Be BFF by any chance? That is the other bag I was considering, but DH wouldn't wear it AND it doesn't have the cooler part which seems so handy for breast milk for daycare. There is a good chance that I will be wrangling my soon to be 5 year old, the baby, and all their stuff for school and daycare, and my stuff for work on the subway to 3 different locations in the city next year, so the thought of wearing the baby, strapping on the Okkatots, and holding B's hand while he wears his backpack is very appealing...

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Bella,

I have a JJB Be Hip diaper bag in Shadow Waltz and love it! It doesn't look like it would work great for storing breastmilk though. :| Regarding Amazon and Craigslist, that's exactly what we did too! We also took advantage of the 10% registry completion discount, which saved quite a bit. We even bought her big girl car seat. We got the Britax Marathon that will take her up to 70 lbs for $180 after their price break and the discount! ::)

I hope that everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see all of our babies! :appl:

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Bella, I did have a JJB BFF, but I recently gave it to my friend whose husband wanted to use it as his daddy diaper bag. That one is way smaller than the Okkatots one, so you would probably have problems fitting stuff for Roo and B in there. JJB also has a backpack version called the Be Right Back that you might find useful. It doesn't have as many pockets as the Okkatots one, but it's way lighter. I can send you some pics of it if you want to see the insides. It also doesn't have a built-in cooler though.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
S&I, I would love to see picks of the inside!

I am pretty low maintenance when I go out, I usually don't carry a purse, just lip balm, atm card, and maybe my phone and keys (both are optional:)

B is almost 5 so we don't bring anything for him anymore, but when he was little and when I nannied would just bring the bare minimum. I have a jujube be light or I just carry a diapers/wipes with a spare outfit...but...thinking about the daycare commute, long plane rides, the 6-8 hour drive to my parents, etc. the Okkatots seems really handy. I am trying to find somewhere to find one in person b/c I am worried it will be too huge.

Diaper bag +cooler+2 kids on the subway seems like a lot...

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Bella, I just sent you a message through LoupeTroop. I can send you comparison and detailed pics.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks S&I!

Mommies who are around 23/24/25 weeks...how much do you feel your baby usually move? Some days Roo is super active and other days like today s/he is super chill with just a little movement here and there (I think like 2 this morning and 2 around lunchtime).

Nighttime is Roo's big party time, so hopefully there will be more movement then, but right now I am freaking myself out with kind of morbid thoughts...

This happened a few weeks ago too. I barely felt anything for a few days but I also noticed that the horrible pressure I feel all the time in my rear end/cervix was alleviated. I have that same feeling now of not so much pressure, so I imagine Roo is just in a different position...but I feel like a bit of a nervous nelly anyway...

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Bella, I'm at 22 weeks (I think? I think I've lost track) and I only feel movement/pressure about 3x per day. I talked with my doc about it last week because I wasn't sure if I needed to start counting movements and she told me that it's much too early for that now. That right now I won't feel regular movement and when I do, it's more likely to feel like pressure than actual movement (which is definitely true for me).

Also, so sorry to hear that you're still sick regularly. I keep holding out hope that it's going to get better for you. I'm sure you are used to dealing with it now, but that doesn't mean you don't want it to go away!

FPS, thanks for sharing about your experience with the scan. So glad the cyst disappeared! Sounds like things are moving along for you and that you're enjoying the end of the second tri and getting a lot done while you still have the energy!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Bella - I'm 23 weeks and feel her several times a day. Nothing where I can guarantee a certain amount per hour bcause sometimes she's pretty relaxed in there I guess. With my first, I could see and feel kicks on the outside but nothing yet this pregnancy. It feels lower than I thought too, bellow my belly button. Just little kicks, not the rolling around type yet. I also can't tell what position she's in either.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much ladies, I definitely feel a little better!

Roo moved around more tonight, not quite the dance party that s/he has been having, but definitely noticeable. Some days I can see the kicks from the outside, but not today. Hopefully tomorrow Roo will move more. I have a Drs appt a week from tomorrow, so feel a little neurotic calling for an appt this week...we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
NEL, no worries at all! I would be really surprised if you go back and the cyst is still there. Don't stress about it :) Also, I am definitely trying to make the most of the 12 weeks (EEK!!! :o ) that I have left. I'm being super productive with Christmas shopping and even did a little today. Basically, I'm feeling good about where things are headed!

Bella, our little bug moves around a ton, but I mostly feel it when I'm sitting or laying. The other night she wasn't being quite as active as 'normal', so I freaked myself out and wouldn't go to sleep until I felt her kick. Since then, she is moving around a little less, but I'm trying not to worry. Much easier said than done though! Some days I think she is just a little more interested in wiggling than others. Plus, I find that she is more active in the evenings and at bedtime or right after we eat dinner.

Awesome thing for me though; we have our maternity pictures scheduled for Sunday! I'm super excited and they will be done by the same photographer who did our engagement and wedding pictures and I adore her! I cannot even wait! Although I have NO idea what I'll be wearing. Scheesh! I went to the mall today with a friend and couldn't really justify spending a ton of money on a new outfit, so I'm thinking skinny jeans, these great brown vintage boots I have and I'm still a little up in the air on the shirt. At least I already own the majority of what I'm planning to wear and maybe I'll find something awesome before Sunday. If not, I do have an option or two, but being a girl, I just never have anything to wear lol

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I went to the Dr. this morning. I felt the baby a little last night, but then nothing this morning and when DH went to listen to the baby's heartbeat with his stethoscope you could barely hear it-in the past it has always been very loud and strong and he couldn't hear the placental pulse at all this time). As soon as we dropped B off at school we drove to the Dr. b/c I was really worried.

He saw me really quickly and was super nice. I started crying on the exam table as soon as the heartbeat popped up on ultrasound and then the baby was yawning and stretching and reaching out with his/her arms. Everything is fine. And of course, Roo started squirming around literally as soon as we got back in the car after the Drs appt.

So, I still have my regular appt. next Friday and hopefully my Dr doesn't think that I am a totally neurotic patient...

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Bella,

I'm so glad your doctor got you in quickly! Hannah used to do that to me all the time and it made me crazy! So happy that all is well. Roo is just giving you some practice at the worrying you'll do in the future. ;))

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Bella, I actually told my midwife about my mini freak out with her not moving around as much and she suggested that I keep track of her movements the next time this happens. She gave me a packet of info and said that baby should be moving at least 10 times an hour, although baby can possibly sleep for a full 60 minutes without moving around, so not to panic if that happens from time to time. Glad you got some peace of mind though!! :)

AFM, I had my 1 hour glucose test and my results came back higher than the midwife wanted, so I have to take the 3 hours test. Ugh! The first time I had really bad heartburn and of course you can't drink water and tums were out, so I just had to suffer through. Now I have to fast and after I drink the orange stuff again, they will then draw my blood once an hour for three hours. Lovely. Oh and my iron is low (not all that surprising since I don't eat red meat) so I am now on a supplement for that as well. Scheesh. I'm telling you, they leave out all this 'fun' stuff when talking about babies and pregnancy and only wait until you're pregnant to tell you the crappy things. Stupid sugar test! The funny thing is, I'm not even really a sweets kind of girl, so it's not like I indulge in a lot of cookies and candy anyway.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Bella, I'm so glad your doc was able to fit you in and that you're feeling better. I'm sure he gets that all the time--my doc says to always call if I have any concerns, I'm sure he feels the same way.

FPS, so sorry about the glucose test fail--it sounds like you were on the cusp, so I would be really surprised if you failed the 3 hour. Sorry you have to go through it again, though!

Also, just wanted to let everybody know that the choroid plexus cyst is gone! We had a follow-up u/s on Friday. We weren't stressed about it, but still glad to know we no longer have to worry about it. No more ultrasounds for me for the rest of the pregnancy (with Katie I had them every month). I always love seeing the baby, but to be honest it's much harder to take the time to have the ultrasounds done this time around.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I asked my midwife what we'll do if my sugar is still high and she said they'd send me to a nutritional class on gestational diabetes to see if we can control it with diet. I can totally stick with a diet (I eat pretty well anyway, as I'm home and make 90% of my meals as it is) and would much rather go that route, but nope, they won't send me unless I fail this next one. More sticking me with needles. I flat out told her I will not be able to give myself a shot of insulin, but apparently that is a last resort. I did have an 'ah-ha' moment this weekend and realized that my sugar levels could be from my love of all things tomato and the fact that pasta is my favorite. Scheesh.

NEL, Yay for no more cyst! I knew it would go away for you :) I'm sure you're happy to have one less stress, so woohoo!!

AFM, we had our maternity pictures done yesterday and of the 4 sneak peeks she posted on fb last night, I am IN LOVE with them! The belly is showing in fully glory (well, I mean it's covered, but the center of attention lol) and the hubs and I had a great time doing it. I felt absolutely lovely and I'm stoked to see all the rest of the pictures. Our photographer said it may be like 2 weeks, but I don't even care. She is just amazing!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This is my new facebook profile picture...I LOVE it! I'm super thankful for a fall setting because the colors are just gorgeous!

maternity1.jpg

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
NEL - glad to read that the cyst is gone!

FPS - I hope there is nothing to worry about regarding your glucose. It sounds like you should pass the second test. Weird how you are not a "sweets" person, yet the doctor is worried about it. I am not a "sweets" person either, but now it makes me worry a bit! BTW your maternity pic is extremely cute! I love it!

Bella - glad you got to see the little one moving around. Good luck at your next appointment.

AFM - I've been feeling some interesting movement from the little one. It feels kind of like the baby is stretching or pushing from the inside (I mean makes sense right? :lol: ) I even saw movement for the first time today! :shock: Our next prenatal appointment is the gender scan and it is in a week and a half, so I am just chugging along at 18+ weeks. We got our bedroom painted and our furniture in the house, now all I need to do is paint one of the dressers and rearrange everything then....on to the nursery!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gem, yeah, I'm a little confused as to why it is an issue myself! I'm just hoping that the three hour test goes smoothly. If not, I'm interested in hearing their GD diet suggestions. I'm probably following most of that, except for the fruit and tomatoes lol..also, thanks for the compliment! I'll post others when she gets them to me :)

The movement sound promising! I definitely felt a lot of tugging on my abdominal muscles in the first 20 weeks, but actually feeling baby move around in there is magical! Well, since she hasn't yet hurt me, it's nice lol..I've had friends who said the kicking in the ribs gets kind of intense after awhile, but thankfully I haven't felt much of that. Baby has her back on my right side and I feel no big movements over there and her little feet are on the left and she moves on that side regularly! My midwife wasn't concerned about that at all, but I rarely feel her on the right side. She said that her back is there and probably part of the placenta, which is why I'm not feeling much in that area. Have you actually felt her yet? I didn't feel our little one until exactly 20 weeks. On Wednesday, I'll be 29 weeks..woohoo!! Holy crap...I just realized I'm now in the third trimester!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
FPS, that is an adorable maternity shot. You have a cute little belly! I can't believe you're in your third tri, you don't look it!

Gem, so exciting that you're starting to feel movement. And crazy that you saw movement, that's great! I'm at 23 weeks and still haven't seen movement on the outside.

Finally took a bump shot. I'm really 22w6d, but I'm rounding up to 23 weeks.

23_weeks_ps.jpg

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I've been feeling baby pushes since about week 16. The front of my belly gets pushed up like a hand or a foot is stretching out, so it's obvious to me it is the baby and not something else. I thought it was kind of early to be feeling the baby, but I read that it matters where the placenta is located as to how early you can notice baby movement. Some women notice even at week 12 or 13 especially for those in a second or third pregnancy. When I notice the baby pushing in a certain area, it is likely to push again one or more times, so I put DH's hand on my tummy last night where the baby was pushing and DH was able to feel it. He was totally freaking out! :lol: I have been feeling it for a couple weeks now so it was funny to see his reaction.

Good luck with your test FPS. I'm sure everything will be fine. :)

NEL aww you look lovely! I think my baby must be closer to the front by my belly and the placenta behind towards the back, or else the placenta would block my view of the pushing. The poor thing is probably all squished up there! I get to see him/her in a week and a half, so I guess I should ask!

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
Cute picture FPS! Can I ask what kind of jeans those are? Are they maternity?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
NEL, I just LOVE your little bump! Too cute!

Gem, thank you! I think I'm going to just wait and go next week or maybe Friday of this week. I don't want to think about it now lol..Oh and that is awesome that you can feel the movement so soon! My SIL felt her 2 kiddos pretty early, so I felt like a late bloomer when I had to wait out the 20 weeks lol..isn't it the best though?! Yay for DH being able to feel it too! We did a picture this weekend of DH and I sitting on a log with him behind me and one hand on my belly and our little one kicked him mid-picture lol..it was awesome! He loves to feel it and so does my mother! I'm telling you, she is going to be just as bad as I am on the obsessed over baby thing ;-)

SS, yep, these are actually maternity jeggings from old navy. A friend of mine just gave me a bunch of maternity clothing to check out and these were in the pile :) Normally I don't like the below the belly pants (they push on my bladder and make me have to pee more lol), but these were super comfy and I LOVE that I look like my real self..well, below the belly that is! Oh and I didn't chop my head off in the picture..I actually wanted a shot like this and the photographer managed to make it look fabulous!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
AW! You ladies look so cute!!! I love the baby bumps. I'll try to post one soon. Mine is still not that obvious. I look really different than before I got pregnant, but I am carrying low and wide so it's not clearly pregnant-looking most of the time.

I just had an appt this morning. Baby is measuring 26 weeks and a few days and weighs just over a kilogram. The head is measuring 27 weeks :-o Other than that, everything looks great and the Dr. did a 4d version of the ultrasound so we got to see some of the baby's face :love: Roo's legs/arms were up and there is a loop of cord floating in front, so it's not super clear, but it was fun to really get to see him/her.

I go back in 3 weeks for my glucose test and then start going every two weeks from 32 weeks on.

We got a snugabunny rock n play last night off of craigslist and it feels so comfy. I wish I could sleep in it :lol:

The nausea is still a constant companion, but the vomiting seems to have leveled off, so I am crossing my fingers that it stays that way! I've started to gain a little weight.

B turns 5 tomorrow (I can not believe it!!!) and is currently missing BOTH of his front teeth. I didn't think it was possible for him to look any cuter, but this no front teeth look is pretty darn cute!

I am tired all the time! We scheduled a family photo shoot for the end of Nov and hopefully I'll get a few "maternity" shots in the bunch too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results