shape
carat
color
clarity

Ca-ross me OFF! Saturday proposal!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
Saturday night my boyfriend ordered a pizza and when it came he turned down the lights, lit some candles, and then opened the pizza box. Spelled out in green pepper and sausage was "WILL YOU MARRY ME??" (We met while working at a pizza joint in college so it''s not totally random!) I was FLOOOOOOOOOOOOORED since he said he wouldn''t propose until next SUMMER! AHHHHH!!! FREAKING OUT HERE!!! Check my pulse, my heart is racing!! He''s the best and I can hardly stop smiling I am so incredibly pumped!!! I have no idea what the rings specs are, but I''ll try and post a little collage I made. :)

47b6df10b3127cce96a8bc0955c800000016108QaOW7Rqybg

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
(I have been a lurker for awhile under a different name but for some reason it wouldn''t let me use that name anymore so I had to make a new one! Silly Pricescope!!)

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is just beautiful!! Any chance we can some hand shots??

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Lucky!
36.gif

What a great proposal -- it''s great he thought to incorporate the pizza since its how you guys met. Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations! Enjoy it!

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
kalispera: Those pics just happen to be my hand so they are the famed "hand shots" everyone wants to see :)

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
You are completely right.. I''m sorry! I''m so embarrassed
emembarrassed.gif
.... I''m not used to seeing hand pics in black and white and was so distracted by the sparkle that I didn''t notice!

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
Don''t be embarassed! I was a graphic arts major so I always doctor up pictures :) I''m TOTALLY distracted by the sparkles! I almost crashed my car today because I was staring at my ring while my hand was on my steering wheel!!!! I should take it off when driving!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your proposal was so sweet, and the ring is lovely!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I''m so happy for you! It''s beautiful, did you help pick out the ring?

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
9.gif
Your ring is gorgeous and very original! I love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! I love how the setting shows off the entire diamond. COOL.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! What a beautiful ring
30.gif

Any pics of the pizza???

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Aaahh!!! Congratulations! What a great surprise you got !!
36.gif
9.gif
Your ring is gorgeous!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is so cute! Congrats!

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all the nice words!!! Unfortunately there are NO pics of the pizza. We were so hungry we didn''t even stop to take a shot!! It was VERY delicious though, the BEST pizza I have EVER eaten!! I''m surprised though that I was able to eat since I was SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

I made a few suggestions about ring designs, but he did that mostly all on his own! I''m so proud of him :) He''s designed jewelry in the past (he minored in fine arts in college and took a lot of jewelry classes) but this is by far the best thing he''s ever had a hand in!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results