shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dukegirl

Rough_Rock
Has anyone used www.bridesave.com?

I found a dress on that website that I love and which is very reasonably priced (several hundred dollars less than in a boutique). However, I am hesitant about purchasing a wedding gown from a website. I did get my engagement ring from the Internet, so I just might do the same for the dress, but was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with this company.

Thnks in advance!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
If it's a Maggie Sottero you might want to check out "internet sales" link on her website. But also try posting about bridesave on DT, that's where I first heard about it. In fact, I'll post it and I'll let you know becuase I was thinking about ordering from them too. I'll give you an update on Monday.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Dukegirl,

So far only one response but this is the link to the thread so you can check the posts yourself.

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=36372

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go onto theknot.com and go into Gowns BB section. There is bound to be a post on BrideSave that you can find; and if not, post one yourself. I have seen other posts on this site, and from what I recall, many people were very happy with their purchases from them. I find theknot to be the best place to get a fast answer from many people, as tons of people visit those boards hourly. It's not uncommon for me to post a Q and then get up to 5 answers within an hour!
1.gif

Good luck!
1.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I never get any replies form my knot posts. I get like 1 in a month. Hmm

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boo Lanee
sad.gif

The replies to my knot posts have been really valuable, esp in the destination planning forum for Hawaii. Everyone is very helpful, I've even struck up correspondence with 2 girls, one who got married in Hawaii recently and one who is getting married a week before us in Kauai as well (she's from Chicago). A good way to find out who is doing what, using which vendors, what they think of X and Y..etc.

Oh and btw in the Chat/Boards section it's not 'Gowns' but rather 'The Dress'.

1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello,
I just came across your thread & thought I'd put in my couple cents. I checked out Bridesave & found them to be even more expensive than www.weddingexpressions.com. They have an instant price quote on their site. I found the prices to be reasonable. I was interested in the Moulin Rouge by Maggie. I had checked Maggies site for authorized dealers & this store was one of them. Then I recalled that Jaxie & DBeth both had gotten their gowns from Tamara's Bridal, LA, California (also a Maggie dealer). I contacted Jackie the owner, told her I was specifically wanting an internet transaction on a Maggie dress. I let her give me her quote 1st which was more than the wedding expressions price. I asked her does she price match. She said of course, only you have to prove it. I printed the quote from Wedding Expressions & faxed that along with my order. The dress should be there mid to late October of this year. My Victoria Lee jewelery/tiara has already been delivered to the store. :) She matched the prices for that stuff too from another internet vendor. I have had great customer service from Jackie & she will price match anything as long as you have proof of the lowest price.

I bought my flowergirl dress through Bridal Mart in NC. Tamara's Bridal didnt carrie the brand I was looking for. I did the same thing, I got a low quote for the dress on wedding expressions.com then I told Bridal mart about it, & they not only lowered the price by a few bucks, but they also included free shipping. Its all part of the lowest price guarantee. I spoke with Tammy & Colvetta. I think the URL is www.bridalmart.com They delivered the FG dress within 2 wks of getting the order. My friend has it in her home & said it looks very cute. I cant wait to pick it up!

Judy
:)

pookamani

Rough_Rock
I heard great things about bridesave.com - but gownsonline.com is cheaper and they are authorized to sell a lot of designer gowns - they have a physical store here in San Jose. I ordered my gown and had a question and they were great on the phone and they do live chat on their website. I got a 800 gown for less than 500. I heard weddingexpressions.com is going out of business so not to buy from there!

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Hi! If you go onto ultimatewedding.com there are message boards there too--there's a bunch of talk on bridesave.com, all of which have been positive, I believe! If you know of the dress and size you want, I would say go for it, and if it's a Maggie Sottero, this month there's an extra 10% off on her dresses (mine is a Maggie but I got it from a bridal salon--had I known about bridesave.com prior to, I would have just gone for sizing and then ordered online!). Good luck!

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
I also thought that bridesave was expensive! I used weddingexpressions.com to get the lowest price, printed it out and took advantage of rkbridal.com's price match guarantee (plus 5%).

Saved myself lots of money. Actually, it would have cost me $1500 canadian to buy it at the store where I tried it on. It is costing me less than $700, to do it this way. HUGE savings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results