shape
carat
color
clarity

Bride World Wide

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the new place for brides to chill @

10.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 3/15/2003 10:11:19 AM leonid wrote:

Welcome to the new place for brides to chill @

10.gif

----------------

Thank you, Leonid! I am *not* a new bride, but I will be here ready to welcome any that happen along. I will also tell all my friends about this place. Thank you!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leonid...one more thing. I happen to have three male friends (one of them is R/A) whose wives are expecting new babies. Can we have an area where people of both sexes post about their new arrivals? I am very anxious to tell all of you about one of these people,an old friend from Diamond Talk who just told me his wife is expecting, but I have to get his permission first
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
AGBF, that's great!

Hope you don't mind the title I choose.
1.gif

Re: other themes. I'd be glad to. What should be the name of the new board?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 3/15/2003 9:57:19 PM leonid wrote:

AGBF, that's great!

Hope you don't mind the title I choose.
1.gif

Re: other themes. I'd be glad to. What should be the name of the new board?
----------------

I think the new name is great, Leonid. I cannot think of a very creative name for an area on babies.

What comes to mind are quite prosaic:

New Additions
Great Expectations and Special Deliveries
Then Came The Baby Carriage
New Parents
or maybe
Babies World Wide?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...I got permission to post his news
1.gif
. Art, Notre Dame Newbie or NDN who used to be a regular on Diamond Talk, is going to be a father. For those of you who don't know him, Art is a wonderful guy. Art was originally from New Mexico. He joined Diamond Talk while a student at Notre Dame but put up photos of his friends and siblings in New Mexico fooling around. He became engaged to his beautiful girlfriend, Diana, whom he clearly worshipped. He picked rings and visited jewelers. I know he saw Dave (Oldminer) in Philadelphia. He graduated from Notre Dame. He got married in the chapel at Notre Dame and got a job in Chicago. Now his wife is expecting...and it's a girl
1.gif
. They *JUST* found out with sonograms a few days ago. (I actually got to see them. It is such a miracle to be able to see one's baby develop!) At any rate, some of us followed along as he hit all sorts of milestones in life. I knew his other friends will want to know about the latest milestone
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results