shape
carat
color
clarity

bridal mags

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
what are the best bridal mags to start looking for dress styles? i picked up modern bride which was eh, ok..any other good ones? i also look at knot and weddingchannel, but quite overwhelming..
thanks!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I loved Elegant Bride. Also the Instyle Weddings is a great one.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I actually like Martha Stewart Weddings and I have this great book type magazine called "Southern New England Weddings" which has TONS of info...I''m sure they have it in different areas, it''s a magazine but it''s smaller and thicker like a book.

The Knot was most useful for me when looking at dresses for myself and bridesmaids. Other than that, there was just too much information in it.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2007 10:01:16 AM
Author: dtnyc
I loved Elegant Bride. Also the Instyle Weddings is a great one.

My two favorites also!!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
depends on what you are looking for. Martha Stewart, IMO, has the most gorgeous stuff, but it is also upper-end (all the ads, features etc. are not for brides on a tight budget) but i love to just get ideas from her.

The Knot, as others have suggested, have a great range of dress ads and they rate the cost with $, $$, $$$ etc. so you don''t have to go searching for that info

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys, i think i''ll pick up martha stewart and in style next. man, $20 on mags alone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results