shape
carat
color
clarity

Break Up

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo.... i am no longer engaged....i broke it off 3 weeks ago. It was a long time coming and we just were not meant to be together.

katkat

Rough_Rock
I am so so sorry. I applaud your strength in knowing not go forward unless you knew it was right. I am going through a break up as well. We should call it a "near miss" I suppose. How are you holding up? Hugs.

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
I am holding up well...i made the decision and know in my heart that it is the right one for me....for the majority of the relationship it was all about his needs and wants so it feels good to think about what i want and need.

it's weird...i know about 3 people that are going through break-ups....hugs to you too!

How are you doing?

katkat

Rough_Rock
How did he handle it?

How amazing for you to be focused on your wants and needs! I am learining this all over again myself.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
stb, it sounds like you made the right decsion for you. It''s the hardest things that often turn out the best in life. My best to you.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
*hugss**

i hope that you are doing okay, but it sounds like deep down, you really are.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am so proud of your strength...and I wish you the best as you move forward with your life and happiness!

From one girl that cancelled an engagement to another...I casually call this "picked the wrong guy, gave him the wrong finger"...but, that's just me
12.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:43:44 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I am so proud of your strength...and I wish you the best as you move forward with your life and happiness!

From one girl that cancelled an engagement to another...I casually call this ''picked the wrong guy, gave him the wrong finger''...but, that''s just me
12.gif

Hahah Italia! You''re just fab...

And stbfy, props for getting out of something that wasn''t right!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:43:44 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
From one girl that cancelled an engagement to another...I casually call this ''picked the wrong guy, gave him the wrong finger''...but, that''s just me
12.gif
That''s really funny.

I''m so sorry to hear, but I''m glad you figured out it wasn''t going to work out before taking the plunge and getting married.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if it makes you feel better I just broke mine off too... Hugs to you and kudos for being assertive!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Gotta kiss a lotta toads yadda yadda...
all the best, kudos for you for ''keeping it real'' as far as your long term needs are concerned!
all the best,
L.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of hugs!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa. Well I'm proud of all of you for knowing when something isn't right and doing something about it.

Do you want to share what happened?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs!

From another recently dis-engaged gal to another, I''m so glad you were able to recognize that this just wasn''t going to work out for you. Your needs are important too!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Good for you for trusting yourself and following your heart. I hope it leads you to a much happier, rosier, more fulfilling future.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes to you.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you are able to recognize what is best for you. Sorry to hear about the break up, a lot of women seem to be going through this right now.
8.gif
I hope you find the happiness you deserve and are surely able to make for yourself as a strong woman!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about that, but if it''s for the best....

Stay strong!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry,, the best for you, there will be the right guy for you.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about the breakup. You definitely did the right thing if he wasn''t the one for you.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry, hon. Even when you know deep down it''s the right thing, it''s still hard. I hope you start feeling better soon.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that. It takes a lot of courage to end a relationship. Kudos to you for knowing it was wrong, and not staying in it to have someone. Good luck.

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Sending hugs your way!!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
When I broke up with an ex (he was horrid beyond belief) a friend said ''you can t meet the right person when you are with the wrong person''. It made me feel better at the time. I really hope you meet the right person soon!
also, hope this isn t a weird inappropriate thing to say to someone who has just broken up...

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I know how hard this is, but it sounds like you are looking out for yourself. It sounds like you are going to save yourself a lot of heart ache by doing this now instead of later *hugs*

purselover

Ideal_Rock
glad to hear you''re doing what you think is best, better to break up now then have to go through a divorce later. I hope you''re doing okay and wish you lots of luck finding your future husband!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like you made the right choice. {HUGS}

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, thanks for all the replys and hugs...it does seem like something is in the air....a spring clense I guess...

I am doing fine, he was not doing too well but that is no longer my problem. I''m the type of person that will give you many, many, many chances as long as I feel the realtionship is worth it but the moment I feel like its not then I''m done and there is no looking back. We were together for 4 yrs and out of those 4 yrs i made alot of sacrifices for him and to have it end like this is hard....especially when you think that is "the one" but I knew for a while now that it wasn''t going to work I just needed to end it. Maybe that is why I''m ok b/c I started mourning the realtionship while I was still in it....if that makes sense.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry about your breakup. Sounds like you made a good decision though and are being very strong - good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results