shape
carat
color
clarity

Boob Size

paris29

Shiny_Rock
I don't know what I would do without you ladies. All of you are so supportive and offer great advice. I don't know why it is bothering me so much lately I never really thought about it much when I was C cup. My mom keeps telling me the genes of big boobs DD+ will kick in. I really didn't take into consideration the whole proportionate to your body, so that made me a little happier with what I have. I guess there is always something we think we don't like about ourselves until we start putting things into perspective, which you ladies made me do. thank you again.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
PrincessNatalie said:
I am 32B and I think they are perrrfect and still so perky for a 26y/o. And so does my FF. :lol:

you bet me by a cup size. DARN IT... :lol:

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
{{{paris}}} You know, we all know body image issues are not rational. Don't let your family influence you, though, too much. I can't imagine a D ever being small on a 32 frame. It sounds proportionately, um, quite impressive to me! I'm a 32A and I'm definitely small. I would like to be a solid B to be just in proportion to my frame. If I were a C I'd probably consider myself, uh, eye-catching. At a D I suspect all the gals would be jealous and the guys impossible to fight off! :naughty:
BoulderGal said:
I was watching a movie from the early 1990's and kept trying to figure out what the deal was with the actresses. You know what? It seems like nearly everyone you see on TV lately is "enhanced" but those basketball boobs are NOT what real boobs are supposed to be!
No kidding! And even today, if you watch European films you'll see how flat many of those actresses are. Hollywood women really give those of us who are petite-chested a real complex!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hollywood women also give those of us who are a size 6 a major fat complex!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew DF would have to make a comment about mine...

At 16, I was a toothpick with 32DDs.
At 21, I was a 32GG.
At 22, I got my reduction/lift (yes, $20k was paid by my insurance to reduce them), and more than 7 pounds later I was a 34C.
At 28, I am a 34DD and perfectly happy with what I've got.

The grass is always greener...

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild said:
I knew DF would have to make a comment about mine...

quote]

Oh is that what he was talking about? LOL i was too scared to ask. :))

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1 said:
Are you nuts!?! :confused:

I go between a 34/36 A and B... I would kill for a D!! Hell, even just for a full B!

Ditto. Sorry to be a bit abrupt, but I'm a 34A, sometimes even AA... So... I don't think anyone over B should be complaining.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Be proud of your natural body! Having large boobs is a pain for me and I can't wait to get my reduction one day. I still have problems finding the right size bra and would LOVE to figure out what size I really am.

Lori

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I totally understand. My mother is very well enodowed and I was not. She is a 30D and I was a 30A. I hated it; I never wanted to be huge, just a little curvy. I would never have gotten them enlarged as the are great shape and very high sitting (strong peck muscles helps this a lot), there just wasn't much of them.
For reasons I am still not clear on but wish I could figure out and make a fortune from, they grew. From 12, when they came in, until 19, they were small and I developed young, so I had never expected anything else. Then about 2 months after turning 19, they started to grow, a lot. Within a year I was a small C cup, which is what I had always wanted. I actually cried the day I went in to get fitted and they told me I was a C.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I'm really really shocked at all of the ladies in the D/DD range who think they are too small! Anyone with a 32 or 34 frame especially should never consider a D or DD to be small. Remember the days when DD was as big as it got? Now everybody on tv and in movies has had a boob job up to ridiculous sizes and it makes women with already large breasts think they're small.

I am a 34DD and would love to be smaller. I think a C or B would be just perfect. I hate how every button down shirt I have ever tried on has gapped in the front. And I have to buy swimsuits with underwires to hold them up or they look ridiculous. Oh, and after wearing a halter swimsuit for a few hours, my neck hurts where the halter is cutting in because they're so heavy. It's just so hard to find clothes that fit.

I guess everyone wants what they can't have, huh? I've seriously considered going in for a lift/reduction after having kids, but I doubt I would spend that kind of money unless I could get insurance to pay for part of it (if I was going to spend the money, I'd rather spend it on laser eye surgery).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elrohwen said:
I guess everyone wants what they can't have, huh? I've seriously considered going in for a lift/reduction after having kids, but I doubt I would spend that kind of money unless I could get insurance to pay for part of it (if I was going to spend the money, I'd rather spend it on laser eye surgery).
i'd rather spend it on a diamond.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I'm a 32A/B (depends on the bra), and I love the size I have. 32D seems huge to me! I think you should stop comparing yourself to the other women in your family and enjoy your shape for what it is. The sooner you do, the more pleasant life will be for you.

I used to be terribly self-conscious about my height (I'm tiny), and while it still bugs me once in a while, I'm so much happier after coming to terms with the fact that this is the size I'm going to be for the rest of my life, and being self-conscious about it was more trouble than it was worth. I think feeling less-than-adequate about your chest size is in the same vein (except chest size can fluctuate a lot more!).

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to get a breast reduction. I have one particular bra that really makes my chest look significantly smaller than it is, and EVERY TIME I wear it everyone says "Oh my gosh, you look amazing! You've lost a lot of weight!" Um, no. My boobs just look smaller.

AND, it would be a lot easier to play sports if I didn't have to strap them down and in before I left the house.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1 said:

I go between a 34/36 A and B... I would kill for a D!! Hell, even just for a full B!

Same size here. I've always loved my chest size and loved that I could be braless without being self conscious :naughty:

I do have some of those meat cutlet looking falsies that I play with from time to time, but more for a change of pace than anything else. I always dreaded having kids, for fear of my boob getting bigger :errrr:

Love what you got!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Haven, your post made me lol. (I would quote it if I could figure these things out in Firefox, which I just started using).

I just got some new bras - I used to get VS, but hated how my boobs looked huge and kind of droopy. I tried Soma Intimates and the bras I got from them are amazing! They make me look so much smaller! I look like I've lost weight, but really I'm just locked and loaded. VS never seemed to make the straps wider or add clips in the back when the bras went up cup sizes - the DDs were built about the same as the Bs, which just doesn't make sense. My Soma bras are a bit more sturdy, but still attractive

And I need some sports bras that strap them in. I haven't had luck yet, and all of the sports stores near me seem to have an issues with carrying anything over a 34C :rolleyes:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
my favorite sports bra is Lunaire and it is only $32! it is very supportive but not super comfortable for every day. Anita makes a good one that is more comfortable but not as good for running/kickboxing

also i highly recommend going to a specialty bra store if you are larger...the bras are expensive but IMO well worth it! you can go to myintimacy.com and they have a whole network of stores, so you can see if there is a store in your area.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Elrohwen said:
I'm really really shocked at all of the ladies in the D/DD range who think they are too small! Anyone with a 32 or 34 frame especially should never consider a D or DD to be small. Remember the days when DD was as big as it got? Now everybody on tv and in movies has had a boob job up to ridiculous sizes and it makes women with already large breasts think they're small.

I am a 34DD and would love to be smaller. I think a C or B would be just perfect. I hate how every button down shirt I have ever tried on has gapped in the front. And I have to buy swimsuits with underwires to hold them up or they look ridiculous. Oh, and after wearing a halter swimsuit for a few hours, my neck hurts where the halter is cutting in because they're so heavy. It's just so hard to find clothes that fit.

Exactly this.

As for sports bras, I spent quite awhile searching for something that would strap my DD's down and prevent pain in my active lifestyle. Anyone with big boobs should try Enell sports bras...they're not cute at all and a bit on the pricey side, but boy do they work!! After I ordered the first one just to give it a test run, it worked so well that I ended up buying like 5 more.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
anchor31 said:
Tuckins1 said:

Ditto. Sorry to be a bit abrupt, but I'm a 34A, sometimes even AA... So... I don't think anyone over B should be complaining.

I am a 32a on a good day, and usually a AA. I can't find bras to fit me. Today, I just received a bikini top for my honeymoon in a xxs from a company that specializes in hard to fit sizes!!! At least it fits, but that is the one area where you don't want to be the smallest size.

But I think as Freke said, the grass is always greener. But I know many larger chested women who had breast reductions in their 20's because of all the back problems.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty tiny - 5'1" and 32A, so I definitely don't see D/DD to be too small. Not at all! I'm glad I don't have any back problems or have to worry about sagging, but I would love to be at least a B cup. But overall, I've pretty much come to accept my body type!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Call me crazy, but through all of my late teen yrs I was a 36C, and I wanted smaller boobs! Now that I added a lot of cardio to my workouts, I'm now a 36B. I love em!

A D is not small, and who cares if it is. Enjoy what you have!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
to the OP - i think it's totally natural to feel self conscious about your physical appearance, but i hope when your mother mentions that your DD genes will kick in isn't meant in a way that you're not big enough either. i think you have a great size and you should be proud! i'm a 34D myself, and i apparently got it from my dad's side of the family where my aunts and female cousins are busty. my girlfriends and mom's side cousins mention on occasion how they wish they could fill out a shirt like i can, so i definitely take it as a compliment. i mean there are days when i feel like i have BSS (boob-shrinking-syndrome ;-) ), but i'm happy with my size.

on a side note, an old co-worker of mine was extremely busty and after becoming pregnant, she was complaining to me how she couldn't find bras because she was a K cup! :shock:

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Paris,

I think you are just going through a *thing* you think about a body part for a few weeks, it drives you crazy and then you get over it. I'm all about my nasal-labial fold being to prominent for about 3-4 months. I keep thinking I need fillers.

I think it's natural to be unhappy with your body once in a while! Everyone does it. (Personally I think you are well endowed!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results