shape
carat
color
clarity

BM T-shirt Idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure you''ve all seen those cute shirts on the knot and other wedding places with "Bridesmaid" or "Bride" written on them in crystals. Well, I really wanted to get some for my girls and myself so I asked about them on the knot. Someone suggested just buying the shirts and the iron on crystal transfers separately. I ended up getting really cute v-neck baby tees for $5 each at charlotte russe and the transfers were each $5 on ebay with free shipping! I haven''t ironed them on yet (I don''t own an iron
4.gif
), but they look really nice. I thought I''d throw this suggestion out there to possibly help out any other budget brides (or anyone who likes a great deal).

The ebay store I got the transfers from also does other designs. I didn''t really look through them, but the ones I saw looked cool.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you tempted to make yourself a "Flowergirl" one just for fun!!
31.gif
31.gif
2.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
haha, I am tempted
2.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
cute idea Robbie! I''ve been wanting cute shirts like that too! I''m tempted to just buy them though depending on what they cost.

Cute new pic too!
28.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! They're $20 on the knot. One reason I didn't get them from there is that they didn't have a matching maid of honor one (or if they did I couldn't find it). They definitely have the bride and bridesmaid ones though.

ETA: I like yours too. I almost didn't "recognize" you on the flower girl thread. I was so used to your other one. I love pics of your ring though. It's so pretty!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
My MOH is really crafty and made me a BACHELORETTE t-shirt using crystals she bought at Michaels and a T-shirt from Old Navy. I LOVED my t-shirt!

I found a silly pic of me from my bachelorette weekend:

cgrrlbachelorette.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
how cute charger!!!
28.gif

Robbie: Oh ya I changed mine the other night. After a while the pic looked way too blurry so I needed a lil change.

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
During one bachelorette party I went to, we were all given pink Old Navy tank tops and told to decorate them. It was lots of fun and a great way for all of us to get to know each other.
The bride got a white tank top and she decorated it with BRIDE in sequins. Then we all went clubbing.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results