shape
carat
color
clarity

BM dresses: All same color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EmmyClaire

Rough_Rock
Does anyone else know of any other companies besides David''s Bridal that offer multiple dresses in the same color? My BM''s have a wide range of body types, and I thought they would like it if I gave them the color, and they chose which dress they wanted. The only one I''ve seen is Davids. Also, if one got taffeta and another got satin, would that be a big deal? Should I specify material AND color?

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Emmy,
Ann Taylor has a celebrations collection -- I gave by BMs the color and told them to go nuts...they added their own flair, one had a shawl, one brought in a sash...they are reasonably priced and each appreciated being able to find something that worked for their body types.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Alfred Angleo has 46 colors and MANY styles. There is also a separates line so those that have differing top and bottom sizes, can go that route, too, while keeping within your chosen color :)

I'm using them and found prices at $100 and under on ebridalsuperstore.com !!!!!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I did this w/ my girls w/ dresses from J. Crew. There were 2 types of silk offered- faile and tricotine and in person they were exactly the same, but in some pictures the one tricotine dress appears a little different than the others- no big deal because in most pictures it all looks the same.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
We are using aria. www.ariadress.com They have a bunch of different styles, available in a number of colors and 3-4 fabrics. They can all me made knee length or full length, column or a-line. I have bridesmaids ranging from size zero to sixteen, and they all found dresses they feel good in.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 8:01:34 PM
Author: So_happy
Alfred Angleo has 46 colors and MANY styles. There is also a separates line so those that have differing top and bottom sizes, can go that route, too, while keeping within your chosen color :)

I''m using them and found prices at $100 and under on ebridalsuperstore.com !!!!!
I second Alfred Angelo. Very reasonable prices, dozens of colors in many styles, and great quality!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We''re going with Alfred Angelo too! The quality was really great when I saw them in person and the prices are fabulous. For the seperates line, the price is based on the top you choose, not the bottom, so you can get a fancy skirt and a plain top and save $. Plus you can order different sizes in top and bottom which is great for those that need that option without a lot of alterations.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I second Jcrew. Several of my girls are getting there dresses from there (but then, I don''t care how "matchy" they are, so they can get them elsewhere if they want, as long as they are navy). The Jcrew dreses are pricey, but you can get a good deal when they go on sale. I even got one of them on ebay, new with tags, for $60. I think the best part is that they are really classic and easy to wear again, which is important to me.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I think that you can do this with pretty much any company. Some do carry different colors in different fabrics (ie dark blue in satin is called "indigo" and is slightly lighter than the "navy" dark blue in taffeta), so depending on the company you might need to specify fabric as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results