shape
carat
color
clarity

BM dress and sash the same color?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone does this? This is my BM dress and I''m contemplating doing black on black because I don''t love (or really even like) any of the other color choices. Would that look strange?

hjfdhglfjo1.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think it will look pretty in all black! If I knew how to photoshop, I would do it for you. But I think it will look nice!

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! The sash is attached which is odd but I think that''s what I''m concerned about. You''ll be able to see the seams where the sash is, but it''ll be the same color so I''m not sure how it''ll look. I tried painting the sash black in paint but it turned out .. not so good!

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Hope this helps!

blacksashedited.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think it''ll be just fine with black on black! I love that dress. I think my friend is using that one for her junior BMs.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Looks fine
1.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
I did that with my dresses, black on black. I figure they might actually get another wear or two out of that way, who doesn''t need another little black dress!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results