shape
carat
color
clarity

BM and GM colors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I have a question for all of you fantabulous PSers out there who have either had brown BM dresses in your own wedding (or plan to) or have seen brown BM dresses in someone else''s wedding. Do brown BM dresses look good next to black GM tuxedoes? If not, any tips? If so, what makes it work (accent colors, etc.)? I am just concerned about the brown and black combo.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Funny cuz i was going to ask the exact same question!

My sister is the MofH and we were talking about this the other day.

I am going to be in ivory, and i thought if the guys wore black tuxes with deep ivory shirt/vest/ties and the girls are in dark brown it may look okay (kinda like this pic)
http://www.tuxedoroyale.com/

This is a common colour combo right now, so i am hoping someone else will chime in...

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Jcrow! What a fantastic help are you! The colors actually look pretty good together. I can''t tell what color the GM ties and vests are in the pictures, can you?

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry! I forgot to thank you, Jas12!
6.gif
Thank you for your wonderful help, as well!
28.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
In a word, yes! We had this at my wedding...lemme try to pull up a picture.

We accented with fall reds, oranges, yellows, bronzes, coppers, etc.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Jas, you looked BEAUTIFUL! You were right, too...the colors do look good together. Thank you much, ladies, for helping me out with this one!
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
chocolate brown and black look nice together. I would keep the brown dark, almost with a touch of black in it, like an espresso tone.

I would say, maybe either/or have chocolate brown bow ties with the tuxes and then do black sashes on the dress...ties it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results