shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue and Pink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

September8

Rough_Rock
Ok, i have a post a few steps down for blue/brown/pink, but, at like 2 in the morning yesterday i had an idea!!

Here''s a picture i played with photo shop. the location is the actual location, set up for somebody elses wedding! The centerpeices are not mine, and to me it looks like ivory tablecloths but that might be the lighting/photo, but for arguments sake i lightened up one in the front! Also, the flowers / centerpeices are NOT mine either, but i just found them in my files at 2 am when i was doing this, so bare with me!

I''m looking mainly at the dresses, i hae a pink dress w/ green sash ( its not the correct shade of green either, the green would be a little lighter ) and the blue dress w/ the pink. The blue and pink colors are correct. The dress style is not, but does have a sash ( i know, you have to use your imagination on this one!)

tell me what you think of the blue/pink. I can''t decide. it sounds liike a terrible combo in my head, but to my eyes it doesn''t look half bad... but.. that might be b/c i want it to look good!! haha.

bluepink2.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
hmm....

two words...

baby shower

It would work if you had a darker blue or a darker pink, but that particular combo doesn''t look "weddingy" to me.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I can see where Sum''s getting baby shower, but personally I like it :)

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
not my style either (sorry)..looks too 80''s prom night. but maybe if you''re younger and really want that color scheme, and it''s a spring wedding, then it could work.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
i say go with it...take a look at other ideas where you can combine the colors, but in a classy style. perhaps invites. PS I actually like the look on both dresses

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I actually really really like the blue/pink combo in the pic. From the title of this post I didn''t think I would, but I do!! But then again I am a young bride, like janine said. If you love it I say GO FOR IT! It''s YOUR day!
28.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I love the blue and pink, my wedding colors are navy and light pink because I didn''t want to look baby showerish, but I actually don''t think your blue and pink look bad, if you do that dress, I would keep mixing blue and pink to a minimum on everything else and use one of the other color and sparingly

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results